He's Mad

Kisame:

Kisame was never actually THAT mad at you. You trusted him with just about everything that you were, but...You knew that, deep down, there was a reason he was a part of the Akatsuki. You've seen the things he could do when he was just joking around with someone in a half-assed fight.

So you made it a point to never push him too far.

Because of that, you watched his expressions carefully. You knew when jokes were going too far, arguments were too heated or he was just getting too mad.

The eyes would squint and would get a scary look to them. His hands would fist – to the point they would be shaking and you knew his nails were biting his palms. His body would go ridged and stiff as he held his ground. His knees locked and his jaw clenched...

When you started to notice those, you always tried your absolute best to smooth the situation over as fast as possible.

The one time, you pushed him just over that line...well you ended up with a few injuries.

Not from Kisame, of course, but from the furniture that got thrashed about the room as he tried to direct the anger at anything but you.

Hidan:

Pissing off Hidan was funny.

Making Hidan go into a huffy puffy mood – even funnier

But there was a line you did NOT cross.

And that was where funny mad went to reaching-for-his-scythe-mad.

And Hidan likes stabbing things in a good mood.

SO...'nuff said.

Deidara:

SO Deidara. Mad.

Not exactly something that goes hand and hand.

Although, an annoyed or pissy Deidara was a normal sight. A fuming one was not.

So you actually, at a few small handful of times, attempted to make him mad.

They all ended up in the surrounding area being turned to ash as he blew up something in rage.

Itachi:

Itachi was next to impossible to get mad. Annoyed yes, fairly easy task to complete. Pissy, ehhhh it's do-able. Fuming...difficult. But Mad?! Like to the point you can't tell much a part from your anger?

Something that was akin to the unicorn.

Though, considering how he's able to torment ninja for eternities within seconds of entering the Mangekyo...? He could do some pretty big damage, physically and mentally.

So it wasn't something you wanted to happen.

But it wasn't something you had to watch to make sure didn't happen either, Itachi is a pretty docile guy for the most part and if something you did bothered him in one way or another...well he'd just flat out tell you and patronize you. Probably make you promise to not do it again.

Which is exactly what happened when you thought his green tea matcha dango were spoiled and threw them all out...

Kakuzu:

Kakuzu, when raging mad, will straight up try to kill you.

He's done so with partners that had been around him longer than you have.

He also, might sell your lifeless carcase to a bounty office.

I mean...the world did know you as his girlfriend and as part of the Akatsuki – though you actually weren't affliliated or were allowed to know anything...

Sasori:

Sasori was hard to tell, I mean, all his emotions were hard to differenticate since he was more or less a wooden toy when it came to his bodily form.

But since you've been close to him on many levels, you've been picking them up much faster.

Now annoyance, frustration and all around huffy-puffy behaviour were all emotions and behaviours that you could easily detect – hell they were what you witness most of the time as his girlfriend. Not that they were always aimed at you...

But the pupetteer being raging mad? That was not something you had witnessed.

That was, until you had put candles all around the room to try and have a romantic night with your red head. You had accidentally tripped and knocked over a candle when he ripped the bedroom door open, mad at something someone else did earlier, and slammed it closed. Which triggered your fall and the candle's flame to engulf one of his puppets.

Thankfully it wasn't Hiruko or the Lord Third.

But you barely scraped by with your life.

Never again.

Tobi:

Screaming and hitting. Although they were more like some raging toddler than a grown man much taller and bigger than yourself.

You didn't take Tobi's anger too seriously...only when he got mad enough to speak proper grammar and decided he was 'going out for a while' to disappear for four hours and come back as if nothing happened.

You decided not to question it.

Zetsu:

OM NOM NOM NOM

...

I'm kidding, zetsu wouldn't eat you

...

Okay MAYBE dark zetsu would try to...but his white half wouldn't let him.

Instead everything you adored in your room would be knocked over like an angry cat had been set loose on the room and plants that released powerful rotting odours would be set in their place.

XoxO

Sorry for such a late update, there's a few more for this completed, I just have to get around to uploading!