Canon Reality: Their Death

So! the bonus chapters, as said before, will be as Canon as possible. 

That being said, the timeline differs from each Akatsuki Member...just like their deaths.

You'll have to bear that in mind while reading, ofc. 

Regardless to the fact that these will be sadder than the chapters written before...I still really enjoyed writing them! I also attempted to give some happiness through other means lol

you'll see

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasori:
you were so worried, usually you were the one that was doing something worrisome. But with the Akatsuki plans being set and, on the roll, well you couldn't help but be worried for your favourite red head.

Things were worse when you heard a loud bang coming from your shared room. you rushed into the room unsure what you were going to find...
what you walked into though...was every single one of Sasori's puppets laying on the ground, face down into the floor.

you knew from your countless klutzy accidents that these puppets wouldn't have fallen over so easily...and of course not all of them would fall either.
you felt a chill run down your back and you looked back towards the dim hallway. you didn't want to enter on your own.

the unsettling room was getting to you quickly and with tears pricked in your eyes, you rushed for the nearest member.

you promptly ran into Hidan who started cursing of course loudly

"oi, the fuck's the big-...." his words didn't phase you as you clung to him fearfully. the loudmouth male smirked and began again "I mean if you were tired of ol' Pinocchio you should've just said so"

it was mostly a tease, even you could tell that. but you gripped onto the man even tighter

with a brow raised he tried to pry you from him, and after 3 failed attempts huffed
"alright, I give, the hell's wrong with you"

"I can't go in there. something is wrong" you whimpered

whether his heart went out to your pitiful tone or if he just wanted to be rid of you, Hidan patted, awkwardly, your shoulder and asked you to show him what you were talking about.

upon seeing the state of your and Sasori's room, he promptly agreed.

"yeah, I ain't fucking stepping foot in there." he grumbled adding something about a 'horror movie' under his breath.

thankfully he ushered you to the living room and offered to watch any movie you wanted as long as it was funny.

it wasn't under a good hour later that you were given the proper news.

Pain told you himself, after the meeting the group had.

You were a mess, you couldn't cope. you had screamed and destroyed quite a bit of the hideout in your pitiful display - thanks to your kekki genkai. Kakuzu, who was also at the hideout with his partner had to subdue you with his strings until you had calmed down.
hours later you continued to sob and hiccup on the floor wrapped like a spool of fishing wire. your lashes gathered and squished shut with your emotions.

Hidan had decided to stay with you for company while you waited for Deidara to return and confirm what the leader had already told you.

"...it's gonna be tough, but we'll keep an eye on ya" came the soft almost gentle reply from the troublemaker