Your family lives (prt 1)

So now going forward there is likely to be spoilers from Naruto as a series. I won't be purposely putting them there, but its very possible they'll be involved at some point for example Itachi talking about his family or certain someone's arms being blown off. Just a heads up.

I will not be responsible for ruining the anime if you haven't watched it all from this point on!!!!!

Also, I'm going to write down on a paper all the villages and then roll a dice to decide which village (name) is from. I do plan on this being different for most of the different relationships just like the personalities of each reader-chan is different. With the exception of the reader in Kisame's...cuz I'm a selfish bitch so I choose XDDDD

These took up 22 pages in word. WTF did i do?! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kisame:

Kisame had entered the bedroom eager to lavish you in affection from being away on a mission for a good week. But when he opened the door, he saw you packing a bag. Imeadiately, he thought the worst. This was it, you had enough of him and were leaving him. He knew it'd come one day...but he always hoped for more time. Of course, he wanted more time...it's the only time someone's been so attentive to his feelings in his entire life. But once that thought passed an uglier one rose. How were you going to leave the base alive? His heart sank. Pein would order him and the others to murder you to ensure that you couldn't be used against them.

He had to stop you – if only to save your life. He'd have to live with you hating him.

He rushed forward and, from behind you, grabbed your hands mid packing.

"(name), you can't go. Please, if you can't stay with me then fine. Just, just don't throw away your life. You know Pein won't let you leave this place alive" he begged. His voice sounded fucking awful. Fuck. He didn't want you to leave him...!

You paused your packing a confused look crossed your face as you looked up at your love.

"Kisame...? What are you talking about???" you frowned at him "Pein said that I could go"

Kisame wanted to shatter into a million pieces. He'd be sad shark confetti all over the place to be scattered by the wind.

"h-he what...?" he choked out

"my grandma gave Tsunade-sama a message for me." You explained turning in his arms.

Now he was even more confused. You had a grandma???

Seeing the confusion, you smiled and pulled his hand gently to the bed and cuddled up with him to explain

"Tsunade-sama met my grandma and I when I was really little yeah? And she kept running into us over the years."

"so that's why she was so attached to you. I thought it was odd considering you told me before that you weren't from the leaf" Kisame nodded slowly. He had asked if you were from the leaf on the way back home after he broke you out of their intel hold.

"I'm actually from the Mist" you giggled as you saw him to a triple take

"no. I'd have figured that out from how you act!" he protested

"well, I never was formally trained." You shrugged "my family is from the outskirts of the land of water and usually nobody bothered the area. We have an odd kekki genkai and from what grandma told me, there was only 3 members from the clan that ever worked for the hidden mist. But because of that..."