How He Deals With Your Period

Kisame:

Cuddles and belly rubs. Usually spends all the time he can by you and most of said time you're sprawled out on his lap (or hes laying with you) while he rubs your belly and lower abdomen.

Hidan:

When it first happens he panicks and when you force him to get you tampons/pads he ends up asking the clerk if theres a comparison chart with condoms (brownie if you get that reference). But after the panick gets through his system he ends up offering to take you to the bedroom because he found out steamy time in bed can releive mentral cramping. Also wonder aloud if it counts as a sacrifice or not, and then leaves you to ask Jashin.

Deidara:

Brings you anything and everything you ask for, cuddles, buys lots of icecream and advil. Watches a million romance movies with you and tries to make cute and artistic designs in sweets (including the icecream)

Itachi:

Itachi had this day calculated and already had everything you need. Pads, Tampons, Chocolate, Kleenex boxes, Movies, Icecream, A new bottle of painkillers, a fluffy blanket and a hot water bottle in case the pain was really bad.

He'll stick right by your side for the majority of it, he gets really pissed when he has to leave on a mission. If that occurs he comes back with even more sweets to make up for it. 

Kakuzu:

Refuses to let you leave the bed, something about only ruining so much of the compound and limiting cleaning costs. But with that he brings you just about anything you'd need and whatever you ask for (although it tends to be the cheapest of said object). Only will give you the diva cup (google that crazy shit if you don't know it lol)

Sasori:

Pampers you with bath bombs and bubble baths, will literally wash your hair so you can just lay in the tub and relax. Researches and attempts any and all suggestions to ease menstural pain.

Tobi:

Dumos a bucket of candy and pasteries on top of you and marathons all the disney movies with you.

Zetsu:

Lots of flowers, lots of pillows and blankets. Brings you anything you ask for food wise. But tries to convince you to use something more environmentally sound for catch your 'red niagara falls'

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆◁☆◁◁☆☆☆

cuz periods