Explanations part 2

yeahhhhh...I thought that it would need to be 2 parts lol

enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakuzu:

"I really hope they didn't scream the entire time back home..." your sister chuckled softly with a sweatdrop "I'm so sorry..."

Your niece and nephew had dragged you across the small village screaming 'Mama we found her'...but you didn't want to upset your elder sister. She was very much how you remembered her...save for a large scar across her face and how big she was...

"I wanted to meet you at the gate...honestly I did...but, I haven't really done much these last 2 months..." she sighed softly "Man, I also really miss seeing my toes..."

"it's alright...you're in a delicate condition." You said quickly "It was jarring to meet your kids so suddenly...but it was much better than you having a mishap on the way there..."

"When I was pregnant for (name) and Toshi, I had it easy...this little one is a bit of a troublemaker already..." she shook her head gently patting her large swollen belly. She then looked up to Kakuzu "I'm Sumiko, (name's) big sister..."

"AND MY MAMA!"

The three of you paused for a moment only to heard a soft 'shhh, they'll hear you'

"OI! I told you two to stay with papa. Where's your father?!" your sister grouched going into mom-mode.

You heard a shriek and the sound of 4 feet booking it away from the door

"we...don't normally have visitors over...Usually just my husband's family" she clarified adjusting her sitting position to something more comfortable

"it's nice to meet you" Kakuzu said with all the politeness that could have ever been in that old ass body of his

"are you two...together...?" she asked slowly

You waited for Kakuzu to answer...but it seems like he was also waiting for you to choose to answer Sumiko...

"ah...I get it" she giggled to herself "too embarrassed to say it to your big sister??" she teased

"no..." you grumbled then shook your head "Kakuzu is my boyfriend. We live together with some friends"

"ah, must be hard not being on your own...I know I had a hard time when Dan's family took my busted ass in..."

Dan must have been her husband's name, you assumed...

"did he find you after your death?" it felt weird to call it her death when she was, in fact, alive before you.

As Kakuzu looked between the two of you, he felt there wasn't a whole lot shared when it came to similarities. You both had similar builds and face structure...but other than that, you two seemed so different. She didn't have your (long/short, curly/straight, h/c) hair or your (e/c) eyes that seemed to beam up at him when you were happy...

Were the two really sisters?

"he did..." she said softly "I would have been dead if he didn't. I was bleeding out...and when he took me home...well I was in the hospital for a very long time." She looked a tad emotional recollecting her memories. "I wanted to go find you so bad...every time I came out of the pain medication I tried to escape." She laughed