Intro

Title: 分化成O被A宠 | Differentiate into O and be favored by A
Author: 曲奇饼干儿

Nianxia sand sculpture sultry Xiao Tian O × Nian Shangqing cold vinegar essence A wakes up, Ye Xing wears a supporting role of the same name as cannon fodder A.
In the book, the original master is romantically formed, and the entertainment industry is confused. On the top of the pheromone, she grabbed the little niece that marked the heroine Shen Yushu, but she didn't know that this alpha heroine, who didn't talk much, grabbed the original owner directly, dug out the glands, and sent her to mental hospital to tortured to death.

Ye Xing, who passed by, said that she was determined not to be cannon fodder, my life was up to me, so she went ashore and became the most popular star, wouldn't it be fragrant?

When Ye Xing woke up from a spring dream, Ye Xing's glands hurt, and she walked out of the hotel weakly with both legs.
Looking at the marks on her body, woo woo woo, she is not clean, which scum A is so irresponsible? Pull up your skirt and run.

Until Shen Yushu's eyes full of desire fell on her.
Ye Xing shivered: "Sister, I'm A, we bumped into numbers..."
Shen Yushu raised her long eyelashes, wrapped her hair around her fingertips, and her voice was lazy and sexy: "Dear, don't call me when you say it. Sister, tell me, how am I going to punish you later?"

_
Little Theater

Ye Xing sat slumped on the ground, looking at the report that she was re-divided into Omega, like a thunderbolt.

Looking at the 2-meter-eight-looking depressing book in front of me, my nose was full of tears and tears: "... uuuu, good sister, please forgive me, I've been bullied into an Omega by you, my motherfucker is incomplete."
Shen Yushu aggressively bit Ye Xing's earlobe, pressed the person against the wall, and said in a hoarse voice: "Baby, no matter what you are, I love you, only your pheromone can fascinate me, so now I can Have you started to tag you?"

Ye Xing: "Help! The child's nutrition can't keep up..."

Sure enough, some A looked mature and glamorous, and Wan O praised them, but inside, they were crazy.

Reading guide:
1. The writing is novices, please bear with me.
2. Non-shuangwen, slow-warming little sweetness, everything is served with emotional stickers.
3. A has no pendant, and there are many abo private settings