Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Last time, Shen Yushu forbade Ye Xing to call her sister.

    But after several encounters, Ye Xing felt that it was a bit awkward to call her Miss Shen.

    Shen Yushu was good-looking, and everyone was an alpha. Ye Xing simply didn't bother to tangle, so she still called her sister.

    When Shen Yushu saw that she didn't change, it seemed like a habit, so she no longer intervened.

    Sticking to the principle of not hitting smiling faces, uniting neighbors, and cannon fodder.

    Every time Ye Xing met Shen Yushu, he would take the initiative to say hello to her.

    Even sometimes, they even collide with the colors of their clothes.

    Right now, Ye Xing looked at Shen Yushu's sophisticated champagne-colored suit, with delicate makeup and a glimmer of brilliance in his eyes, without feeling embarrassed at all.

    Instead, he stopped and said in a sweet voice, "Sister, this color matches your complexion. What skin care products do you use? It feels like your whole body is glowing.

    " other people's skin condition.

    Shen Yushu was no stranger to Ye Xing's character, but it was somewhat unnatural to be stared at by a woman like this.

    Ding Ling stood by and saw Shen Yushu's face sinking, and immediately wanted Qingsang to remind him.

    But before he could open his mouth, the next second, Ye Xing dared to reach out and touch Shen Yushu's face.

    Hearing a crisp "pop", Shen Yushu unceremoniously patted the back of Ye Xing's tender white hand.

    Glancing at her coldly, his voice was light and low: "Natural."

    After speaking, he pressed the elevator and ignored Ye Xing behind him.

    Ye Xing covered his hands in pain, frowning between his brows: "Oh, it's natural, that's incomparable. You also said that you did some beauty treatment secretly. Recommend me."

    Celebrities have the most natural faces. important.

    The elevator door opened, and Shen Yushu stood in without saying a word.

    Behind them, Ye Xing and Ding Ling casually chatted about work.

    Reaching the parking lot, the three walked towards their respective parking spaces.

    Ning Youyou had been waiting for Ye Xing and Ding Ling in the car. After seeing them get down, he quickly opened the car door.

    Ye Xing sat in the back row, the car started, Ding Ling turned around and handed the information to the back.

    "You first have a general look and understand the content of the program. I just asked a friend to inquire about it. Director Li is shooting a short film for a new Omega Xiaohua today. Let's go straight over to explore a class, and then invite the director to have a meal at noon. ."

    Listening to Ding Ling's arrangement, Ye Xing nodded and had no objection.

    She casually flipped through the book "Love each other! "The program information, from the beginning to the end, I found that it is an ordinary to impossible love variety show. The first season can trigger a good viewing craze. It seems that the program team has spent a lot of money on marketing.

    "This is all artificial saccharin."

    Ding Ling heard the words, turned around, and looked at Ye Xing with the expression you thought otherwise.