Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Ye Xing knew that Shen Yushu would probably refuse, but she had no choice. She didn't want to send Little Grape to a foster care center outside, which would affect her work.

    So he quickly said, "Well, if you really feel troublesome, you can ask Assistant Sun to help you. I'll be back in about two or three days."

    Ye Xing's words reminded Shen Yushu that Sun Xi does have a cat at home.

    Shen Yushu looked at her peach blossom eyes filled with please, and pursed the words of rejection, thought for a moment, and took a deep breath.

    "Let's put it at the door, I'll contact Sun Xi later."

    Seeing that Shen Yushu was a little indifferent to her little grape, Ye Xing couldn't feel relieved, but Ning Youyou, who had gone downstairs to put her luggage, called.

    Ye Xing glanced at the time on the phone, it was too late.

    So I had to reluctantly say goodbye to Little Grape.

    Ye Xing's figure disappeared on the corridor, Shen Yushu leaned against the door frame, folded his arms with both hands, one person, one cat, four eyes facing each other.

    "Meow~"

    "Tsk, trouble!"

    Half an hour later, Sun Xi in casual clothes stood in front of the cat cage with a blank expression on his face.

    "Mr. Shen, you actually keep a cat?" After following Shen

    Yushu over the years, she never liked keeping small animals, and she was even a little disgusted with cleanliness.

    Shen Yushu was wearing aqua blue silk pajamas, sitting on the sofa, and looked at Sun Xi lazily as he took Little Grape out of the cat cage.

    The tone was light: "The cat is not mine, it is..." When the

    words came to her lips, she felt that there was no need to tell Sun Xi. When she said it, she didn't know what to misunderstand in her mind.

    After all, aside from Kong Zhen, the one who burns the most gossip around is her.

    "It's from a friend, let me take care of it for a few days." Shen Yushu replied casually.

    Sun Xi rua held the little grape in his arms and hummed casually.

    Obviously don't believe it.

    You must know that Shen Yushu's friends are all powerful and powerful people in Jiangcheng. Who would take the cat to her to take care of? It's not to abuse their cat owner.

    Sun Xi put the little grapes on the soft white carpet and began to clean up. After seeing the luxury and expensive pet supplies, the movements in his hands stopped.

    He looked up at Shen Yushu and asked, "Mr. Shen, are you sure you want me to take the little grapes back?" When I

    went to her place, how could it feel like a grape princess became a grape commoner?

    But Shen Yushu looked down at the tablet and kept silent, which was the default.

    Sun Xi thought of other things, and hesitated: "By the way, the one in my house is a little leopard cat, Xiao Grape is a small body, I don't know..."

    "Bang——"

    Shen Yushu put the tablet on the sofa, plain white fingers Jian casually tapped twice, and raised his long eyelashes: "Forget it, just put it here, you will come to take care of it sooner or later!" After speaking, he stood up and walked towards the study: "Contact a pet hospital and find someone to come over. , give it a good bath, it's dirty."