Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Sun Xi shouted at the security guard next to him.

    Do liars dare to come to such a place to cheat now?

    As soon as the words fell, two tall security guards immediately rushed up and asked Ye Xing to go out.

    Outside the door, Ding Ling always felt uneasy, parked the car and followed.

    This is usually something, Ye Xing is hiding behind, this time, there is something to go on by himself.

    Ding Ling was as relieved as an old mother! But

    as soon as he walked to the gate, he saw two security guards going to attack Ye Xing.

    Immediately rushed forward: "Wait, it's a misunderstanding, it must be a misunderstanding." Pulling Ye Xing over: "What are you doing? Didn't you say there is a way, why are you being chased away?"

    Ye Xing was fine. In the field, stand up straight: "Sister Ling, small scene, don't panic."

    Raising his eyes, he focused his eyes on Shen Yushu's face again, and then pulled Shen Yushu's wrist in front of everyone: "Mr. Shen, Let's take a step and talk."

    Shen Yushu didn't expect it, and before he could react, Ye Xing dragged him to the side.

    A face suddenly covered with clouds, Shen Sheng asked: "Ye Xing, what are you doing?"

    Ye Xing didn't know where the courage came from, but he even started directly with Shen Yushu. Smile.

    "Mr. Shen, don't be afraid, I'm not a good person, no, I'm not a bad person. I came here today to thank you. If you didn't help me last night, I'm afraid..."

    Seeing Ye Xing circling for a long time, Shen Yushu Showing a hint of impatience: "Ye Xing, do you think I have time to listen to your nonsense here?"

    "Don't!" Ye Xing pretended to look mysteriously behind Shen Yushu and lowered the volume: "Actually, I will Fortune-telling, after contacting you last night, when I woke up in the morning, I predicted something about you."

    Shen Yushu: "..."

    Ye Xing felt that Shen Yushu was looking at himself like he was mentally retarded, and took a deep breath.

    "Really, I won't lie to you, you are Shen Yushu, 27 years old this year, the first beauty in Jiangcheng, Gao Lingzhihua, the woman who likes you circles Jiangcheng countless times, but you don't love anyone, only work, and now Your opponent is Shang Qing, and you are competing for the development project of the South Factory, but do you know that? You will lose."

    Shen Yushu didn't believe a word at first, after all, you can find this information by just looking for someone and doing your homework.

    But when she heard Ye Xing's last sentence, she raised her eyebrows.

    With a contemptuous smile: "I will lose?"

    Ye Xing nodded earnestly and sighed, "I will lose!"

    After speaking, he put his hands behind his back with a solemn expression, like an expert who spied the secret from under the overpass. .

    This is all the ordeal arranged by the author for Shen Yushu. No matter how big the protagonist's halo is, he must be suppressed first and then raised. Therefore, in the original text, Shen Yushu did not get the project of Nanchang.

    Shen Yushu, who was robbed of the project, was depressed alone, went to the bar to get drunk, accidentally met Tao Jingyun, the actress in the entertainment industry, and Qiang A and Mei O met.