Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    On the day of the launch event of the new business project, Sun Xi attended the event on behalf of Shen Yushu, and Miss Shang was still as polite as a spring breeze.

    "Mr. Shang, we, President Shen, have something to do today."

    Shang Ran smiled ridiculously, "It's okay, Assistant Sun is welcome."

    After greeting, he arranged for an assistant to take her in, and when When the guide stood in front of him, Sun Xi was slightly startled. The assistant in Shang Ran's mouth was not someone else, but Bai Dan, Shang Qing's former assistant.

    Looking at the face he had seen several times before, Sun Xi didn't notice anything, so he followed the person and walked in.

    Looking around, there were quite a few reporters present.

    All the previous activities went smoothly. After Shang Ran came to power, Sun Xi took advantage of the reporters to come forward to take pictures, and handed the things that Shen Yushu squeezed to a few familiar reporters.

    He walked out of the banquet hall in a low-key manner: "Hey, Mr. Shen, I've done what you explained, what kind of gift did you give? It's so mysterious?

    " This is a great gift that can make her business go bankrupt."

    Before hanging up the phone, Sun Xi faintly heard the commotion behind her, and she had a premonition in her heart that it had something to do with what she just gave.

    After half an hour.

    All of Jiangcheng's media pages were illegally imprisoned by Miss Shang, and she was arrested on several counts of illegally operating overseas companies.

    One second was at the peak of life, the next second fell into hell.

    Shang Ran couldn't figure it out, her suspicious eyes fell on Bai Dan, but she understood when she saw the person walking down from the car in the distance.

    "Shen Yushu!!!" He fiercely squeezed the name out of his teeth and rushed to the other side: "Is it you?"

    Shen Yushu's eyes were cold, with a trace of disdain, he leaned over and said: "Miss Shang, I thought you were a smart person, but you are more stupid than Shang Qing, you clearly know what I treasure the most, but you dare to sacrifice for your own purpose. Let Ye Xing be in danger, do you think I will let you go?"

    Like a devil whispering, Shang Ran couldn't help feeling chills down her spine.

    The joy of successfully regaining the power of the business during this period of time made her careless. It turned out that someone had been dormant in the dark like a giant beast staring at her.

    Just how could Shen Yushu know?

    Shen Yushu seemed to see the surprise on her face, and moved her red lips: "Shang Ran, the lunatic asylum or the prison, you can choose one."

    Although he was given a choice, his cold tone seemed to sentence Shang Ran to a sentence. Because either is a dead end.

    Shang Ran clenched the bite of her lips into fists, and her nails were deeply embedded in the flesh. The next second, she released it, her face collapsed in an instant, and she rushed forward to grab Shen Yushu to vent her hatred.

    "Do you think you can overturn my business so easily?" But

    before her hand touched a corner of the other party's clothes, something cold fell on her slender wrist.