Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Shen Yushu swept away coldly, Ye Xing pursed her red lips.

    Huh, just kidding!

    She then walked forward, away from the low pressure area near her.

    Behind him, Shen Yushu's eyes fell on Ye Xing's figure, and his eyes gradually became as deep as the sea.

    Suppressing the inexplicable emotions just now, followed closely.

    "The driver from Shen's house will be here soon."

    Hearing Shen Yushu's faint voice, Ye Xing sat down lazily on the bench next to him, and responded.

    Raising his eyes into Shen Yushu's clear eyes, he was about to say something.

    Suddenly, there was a rustling behind him.

    Ye Xing was startled, and his nerve reflexes bounced.

    Shen Yushu didn't pay attention. Just as he was about to sit down, Ye Xing suddenly cried out "Ah", grabbed Shen Yushu's arm, and buried his head subconsciously in her arms.

    The mask blocked Ye Xing's expression, but Shen Yushu captured that her black and white eyes were full of horror.

    "What is there, is it a mouse or a snake? I'm afraid."

    Ye Xing pretended to be calm, but his voice was trembling slightly, and he didn't dare to look back.

    Yingbai's slender fingers tugged on Shen Yushu's arm tightly, and the edges of the fingertips were pale white.

    Through the thin cloth, Shen Yushu felt the temperature brought by Ye Xing's fingertips, which was extremely hot on a breezy night.

    With a six-digit house price in Jiang Town, people who can live here are either rich or expensive, and the environment is comparable to a park. How could there be such creatures as mice and snakes?

    Shen Yushu looked sideways in that direction, and found a small cardboard box behind the bench, making a rustling sound.

    After seeing the contents clearly, Shen Yushu lowered his long eyelashes and found that Ye Xing didn't seem to want to let go of himself.

    Her eyes fell on her plain white fingertips, her brows were slightly raised, and the corner of her mouth evoked a slight smile.

    Just the guts?

    She really couldn't connect the woman who smashed the director's door with a bench in the afternoon video.

    "When are you going to hold me like this? How scary is a kitten?" A

    cold voice drifted into Ye Xing's ears.

    Um? kitten?

    Ye Xing returned to consciousness and turned to look.

    "Meow~" The

    white carton swayed slightly, and a fluffy pink claw stretched out and clawed at the edge, trying to break free.

    Really kitty.

    Ye Xing immediately loosened Shen Yushu's clothes, watching her precious fabric wrinkle a few times, her curled eyelashes flickered a few times, revealing an embarrassing smile.

    While apologizing, he stroked Shen Yushu's sleeve: "I'm sorry, I thought it was a mouse and a snake."

    Shen Yushu looked at Ye Xing's movements, and his beautiful eyebrows frowned: "Are you taking me as a cat? "