Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Sun Xi can't wait to step on Hot Wheels and leave, how can he care about Ye Xing's "call for help" behind him.

    "Tsk, we're still playing wild with President Shen! Alpha and alpha... are amazing."

    Ye Xing heard that there was no movement outside the house, and her red lips pursed tightly, telling herself to calm down.

    What she likes in Shen Yushu is a top-notch Omega like Tao Jingyun.

    After regaining some sanity, Ye Xing was naturally no longer as flustered as at the beginning, so he raised his eyes and looked at Shen Yushu and whispered: "Well, Shen Yushu, calm down, I know the susceptible period is hard, but you can't either. It doesn't matter whether it's AO or not, wait, I... I'll go find an inhibitor for you."

    After speaking, while Shen Yushu was not paying attention, he covered his chest and dived out of her arm like a fish.

    He also ignored the zipper behind his back and ran out of this oppressive room.

    Facing the mirror outside, Ye Xing quickly sorted out his appearance, just about to prepare for the wind under his feet.

    Turning his head, he found that Shen Yu Shu's brows and eyes were slack and leaning against the door with his arms folded. The crimson on his face faded and he returned to his usual cold whiteness, but the beautiful peach blossom eyes were still filled with a deceptive mist.

    Ye Xing was taken aback: "Well, you really can't do it, I will go out and ask Assistant Sun to find two Omegas for you?"

    Ye Xing's words rekindled the anger that Shen Yushu had finally suppressed, and his eyes sank. , A cold voice came: "I'm not interested, and I'm not susceptible."

    Ye Xing: "..."

    Was she just kidding herself when she looked like she was about to eat herself?

    Ye Xing suddenly felt unhappy.

    Pushing the door and going out, his eyes subconsciously swept across the aisle, for fear that others would see and misunderstand what bad things she and Shen Yushu had just done.

    After all, every time you go in and go out, your clothes change.

    With that inexplicable guilty conscience, Ye Xing returned to the private room next door.

    When I sat down, I realized that my heart was beating fast.

    Ruan Nian'an and Ding Ling chatted quite happily, because her lover came over, she left to go to the venue first.

    In the private room, Ding Ling waited for Ye Xing alone for a long time, only to see Ye Xing who came back with a blushing face.

    Why did you even change your dress when you went to the bathroom?

    Ding Ling immediately asked nervously, "Where's your clothes?"

    Ye Xing smiled bitterly: "It's not on my body, it's like I'm running naked without clothes on."

    "No, I'm asking you which one is it? Your clothes. Where did you come from, don't tell me that you secretly hooked up with an Omega on this occasion, and then stained your dress..."

    Ye Xing immediately frowned when he heard the words: "Sister Ling, what are you talking about, I'm one of those Human? The clothes are indeed dirty, but it's not what you think."

    After hearing Ye Xing's brief description of what just happened, Ding Ling's mouth twitched, and a smile appeared on his face: "Oh, I went to hook up with alpha, it's still a Leng A, who can't be seduced at all."