Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    In the morning, as soon as Shen Yushu arrived at the front desk of the company, she told her that a customer was already waiting in the office.

    Hearing this, Sun Xi, who was behind him, quickly flipped through the tablet to check the list of today's visitors, but Shen Yushu had already pushed open the office door.

    On the black soft leather sofa, a beautiful figure heard the voice and turned back slowly.

    Tao Jingyun's voice was sweet, and she was wearing a sweet and elegant white dress: "Hello Mr. Shen, we meet again." Shen

    Yushu couldn't help frowning slightly after seeing the person coming, although he didn't really want to see this woman, But he retained a bit of politeness on the face, and nodded lightly in response. Facing the uninvited person, he walked to the seat and took off his jacket and sat down, not wanting to take a look.

    With long eyelashes, her voice was cold and cold: "Miss Tao, why is she looking for me?"

    Tao Jingyun naturally saw that Shen Yushu did not welcome her, but it didn't matter. I came here today just to let her see the true face of Ye Xing's woman.

    After sitting down calmly, she took out a yellow envelope from her bag and raised her eyebrows: "Mr. Shen, I'm looking for you today to see something with you. I think you should be more interested." Extend your white arms.

    Seeing this, Sun Xi immediately handed over the things.

    Shen Yushu patiently opened the envelope, and found that all the photos inside were photos of him picking up Ye Xing from class yesterday, he casually took out one of them and admired it, his red lips slowly overflowing: "Miss Tao, you are here to threaten me. "

    Mr. Shen is joking, how could I threaten you, if I hadn't bought this photo at a high price, I don't know what kind of heated discussion it would have caused on the Internet today, I'm not familiar with Ye Xing, but Shen always knew In my heart, I will naturally not let her be affected by the person I like."

    "Then should I thank you?"

    "Thank you, I know that the relationship between President Shen and Ye Xing is not shallow now, and I also know that you are Mr. Shen. I don't like me now, but I want to remind President Shen not to be fooled by this woman, Ye Xing."

    Shen Yushu looked at the photo in her hand and still didn't give Tao Jingyun half of her eyes, but as soon as she said this, she slowly raised her long eyelashes and the bottom of her eyes was cold.

    "Miss Tao, you must know that your current position is hard-won, and I don't want to use despicable means to suppress anyone, but if you are still talking nonsense here, I can't guarantee that I won't do it.

    " Shang Ping Rushui Ke heard this, but his heart was already like drumming. No matter how popular this artist is in the eyes of capital, he is nothing, and anyone who can hold it can naturally "kill" anyone.

    She didn't want to take this step at first, but since Ye Xing's second division into Omega some time ago has caused a lot of heated discussion among netizens, and even her Weibo fans have increased by one million overnight, and even her own fans have climbed her wall. .

    The label that originally belonged to the number one Omega in his circle was easily snatched by Ye Xing in an instant. In addition, Ding Ling has been in contact with Ruan Nian'an recently, and tried to support Ye Xing just like he did back then.

    All of this gave Tao Jingyun a strong sense of crisis, and she could no longer sit still.

    A few photos naturally can't threaten Shen Yushu, even if she releases it by herself, she can calm down quickly, but Tao Jingyun doesn't care about it.