Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    afternoon.

    Shen's Group.

    In the meeting room overlooking half of Jiangcheng, Shen Yushu was explaining the project of the South Factory to the shareholders.

    As Sun Xi said, they had just left the venue in the morning when the call from President Zhang came.

    This project, which had been competing with Shang Qing for a month, was successfully won by Shen Yushu. The news was brought back to the company, and everyone was in high spirits.

    After the meeting, Shen Yushu returned to the office alone, holding the document in his hand, but he couldn't read it.

    If he hadn't believed Ye Xing's nonsense today, he would have really lost to Shang Qing?

    How could Ye Xing know about the affair between Shang Qing and Liu Changhe?

    Shen Yushu was inexplicable, and if she really believed the nonsense that she knew about fortune telling, it would be a ghost.

    The more I thought about it, the more annoyed I felt,

    "Dong dong—"

    At this moment, Sun Xi knocked on the door and came in, holding a few blank sheets of paper in his hand.

    "Mr. Shen, this is the information you want." Shen

    Yushu raised his eyes and sighed lightly.

    Seeing this, Sun Xi closed the door lightly, walked to Shen Yu's writing, and handed over the things in his hand.

    "Mr. Shen, Ye Xing, 25 years old this year, is an artist under the Chuan Ai Entertainment Company, without any special background, just a little star who eats by his face, he was ok a few years ago, but in recent years he has been relatively confused in the circle. "

    After the meeting, Sun Xi went to pick up these materials without stopping, she was a little puzzled, Shen Yushu never cared about the entertainment industry, how could he suddenly check Ye Xing this woman.

    And Shen Yushu lowered his eyes, as if listening carefully.

    Eh, Mr. Shen should not be interested in such a woman, but the other party is an alpha!

    Sun Xi quickly threw the thought out of his mind.

    Continue to report what he knows: "This Ye Xing is an alpha, and usually likes to play with the young masters of the Liu family, and usually many reporters take pictures of scandals with other actresses, but their company doesn't seem to care, so... "

    Alright." Shen Yushu raised his hand to interrupt Sun Xi.

    Sun Xi nodded, looked at Shen Yushu, and said in a low voice, "Mr. Shen, that's about it, that, you said today that you don't embarrass Ye Xing. Now that you want these materials, do you need me to do anything else?"

    "Assistant Sun, besides these, have you found anything else, such as this woman..." Shen Yushu crossed his fingers, and said after a while, "For example, this woman can fortune-telling, divination, such?"

    Sun Xi Immediately blank, his head shook like a rattle: "No, Mr. Shen, what you said is not a star, but a goddess!"

    Seeing Sun Xi's reaction, Shen Yu realized that he must be crazy.

    Looking up at the clock on the wall, he exhaled and said slowly, "Okay, you can go out first, it's alright."

    "Okay, Mr. Shen."