Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    In the study, the lights are orange and dusk is dim.

    Shen Yushu looked at the new bottles of depressant in the drawer in a trance.

    "Shen Yushu, what are you doing..." After a while, the red lips murmured.

    Just now Ye Xing asked for an inhibitor, but he unexpectedly gave Ye Xing a bottle of inhibitor that was not much left. At that point, if he was really susceptible, it would not help at all.

    But now knocking on the door to deliver it to her seems to be intentional.

    Then Shen Yushu felt restless and had no sleepiness, so he had to turn on the computer and use his work to divert his attention.

    Ye Xing woke up from a spring/dream and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower, and then went back to sleep after calming down.

    [Mei A won't go to work tomorrow, Shuangfan, Bashi's board, Mei A won't go to work tomorrow, I'm lazy if I want to be lazy...]

    In the early morning, the ringtone of the mobile phone exploded in my ears.

    Ye Xing got out of the quilt with a slightly messy and fluffy shape. When he saw Ding Ling's call, he cleared his throat.

    "Hey, Sister Ling." There was a deep sleepiness in her voice.

    Ding Ling didn't want to disturb Ye Xing's sweet dreams every morning, but this morning when she opened her eyes and turned on her phone, she was almost smashed to death by the overwhelming information.

    "Ye Xing." On the

    other side of the phone, Ding Ling could hear that he was trying to calm down his emotions. After a long sigh of relief, he said seriously, "Ye Xing, I'm your manager. I asked you and Shen Yu yesterday. What is the relationship between books, you say neighbor relationship, but today you announced it officially, you are playing on my mentality?"

    Who is the official announcement?

    Ye Xing couldn't understand what Ding Ling was saying, so she sat up without sleepiness and opened Weibo.

    I saw the first hot search on Weibo.

    [Ye Xing is depressed and loves words. 】

    What is this, Ye Xing immediately clicked on the content.

    "Let's go, how can this little transparent media also learn badly, don't put the serious interview content, put these photos to mislead netizens, don't say it, it looks like I'm not much worse than Shen Yushu, and the pictures are repaired. Not bad."

    Ye Xing didn't know why his first reaction was this.

    On the other side of the phone, Ding Ling heard the words, almost without a mouthful of old blood gushing out: "Ancestor, can you focus on important things, I tell you, I have found countless public relations, and now this hot search is simply withdrawn If you can't go on, you can go to Shen Yushu right now, she has a lot of money, so maybe she has a solution."

    Although Ye Xing didn't want to trouble others, Ye Xing sighed after seeing the comments of those netizens: "To make a rumor about a picture, The Lord has nowhere to cry."

    At this time of the weekend, Ye Xing was certain that Shen Yushu should be at home.

    After waiting for a while, Shen Yushu opened the door in silk pajamas.

    "Shen Yushu, look at what this is called. Yesterday, the two media posted photos indiscriminately. Now netizens say that we are a couple. Let your company's legal affairs and public relations take a look. How to deal with this?"