Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Ye Xing and Ding Ling looked at each other with blank faces.

    In the end, the director confirmed with his own eyes that the inventory was added, but in the blink of an eye, all of them were still cleared.

    Che Xiaoxiao has never encountered such a situation on the show and is very surprised.

    At this time, the supplier from Zhoudao called and said that Ye Xing had sold out their sales for a year after the broadcast started for half an hour.

    There was no stock to sell, but the live broadcast could not be interrupted so quickly, so Ye Xing began to interact and chat with everyone.

    [Queen of Salted Fish No. 2: Cough, just said that the black fans of the carnival are still not sold out? Don't play dead, come out and show yourself. ]

    [Princess Xianyu No. 7: Oh, I know her id well, she is placing an order in the live broadcast room of Lan Xinqiao next door, how can there be money to send carnivals to our stars, shit! ! ! ]

    [Xianyu girl: Which boss bought our dried fish, oh oh oh, I hate it! ]

    [Sister Salted Fish: I am the only one who cares about my sister who just ate so much dried salted fish, do you feel sorry for my sister——]

    Looking at the neat and tidy salted fish army id, Ye Xing felt that his eyes were full.

    Fortunately, the other guests are also about to complete the minimum sales task.

    At the end of the live broadcast, Ye Xing won the first place in the live broadcast with overwhelming sales.

    The program team awarded Ye Xing the honor of Zhoudao Country Ambassador. In addition, the leaders of the supplier came at the end of the program.

    In the distance, the leader was followed by two subordinates, one on the left and one on the right, holding a plaque of the Queen of Salted Fish in his hand, with a bright red flower tied on it.

    Ye Xing: "..."

    "Mr. Ye, thank you for your efforts and contributions to the promotion of our Zhoudao dried fish, I really appreciate you, if possible, I hope you can endorse our Zhoudao dried fish. , can you see it?"

    Ye Xing never imagined that this job would come as soon as he said it.

    Then he replied humbly and politely: "Mr. Li, you are very polite. It is what our artists should do to play a positive and positive role in front of the public. I think it is the endorsement.

    " Ling suddenly stood up and gently tugged at Ye Xing's skirt.

    With a smile on his face: "Mr. Li, hello, I'm Ye Xing's manager. Thank you for your approval of our artist. This is my business card. I think about endorsement, we can come down and talk slowly.

    " After Ling finished speaking, his eyes fell on the director not far away, indicating that they still have some work to do.

    Let Ye Xing endorse dried salted fish? God, kill her -

    the leader naturally knew that this kind of thing could not be negotiated in person, so he took Ding Ling's business card and left the scene.

    And Ye Xing and Ding Ling also went to the technicians to check, and wanted to know who the person who bought the dried salted fish stock was.

    In the bright and spacious office, Shang Qing cocked her elegant legs, put down the tablet in her hand in a sloppy manner, and gently rubbed her eyebrows with her white fingertips.