Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Ye Xing's anxious expression was not because he didn't want to help, but he shook his tied hands.

    "How to knead?"

    Shen Yushu thought for a moment, then said seriously, "Knead both hands together."

    "..."

    If she wasn't really afraid that something would happen to her, Ye Xing wouldn't have compromised so easily.

    In the corner of the carriage, the two sat opposite each other.

    Ye Xing's wrists were crossed together, like a Tai Chi-like technique to help Shen Yushu massage.

    "Is it better?" Flutter asked with long eyelashes.

    Shen Yushu slowly closed his eyes, seemingly enduring the pain, but actually enjoying her closeness: "No, just use some force, don't be like a cat."

    Ye Xing pouted, and then increased his strength.

    Although the environment was harsh, Shen Yushu was quickly aroused by her desire, and when she opened her eyes, it was as deep as the sea.

    "Xingxing, don't leave me, it's impossible for me to break up with you."

    Ye Xing's movements stopped in the next second, just as he was about to close his hands, he didn't expect Shen Yushu's arms to form a circle, wrapping the person in his arms, and the kiss fell. The breath fills the other person's body with the good scent.

    Ke Shen Yushu, who Ye Xing originally resisted pushing away, was tied with both hands, no matter how hard she struggled, her arms were like two solid walls.

    Who can refuse such a gentle and depressing book, who can refuse such a demagogic kiss -

    slowly the thousands of lines of defense erected in Ye Xing's heart were smashed by someone's kiss, from resistance to being broken and accepted to finally being unable to bear. fall into it.

    Shen Yushu tasted the sweetness and felt Ye Xing's change, so he planned to go deeper, but the car stopped with a brake just as he pried it open.

    The two recovered from their infatuation, and their eyes were fixed on the position of the door of the carriage.

    "Bang" sound.

    The dazzling light entered the car, and I couldn't help but lower my head. After getting used to the strong light, Shen Yushu slowly looked up.

    I saw a figure walking out of the white light.

    "Yo, isn't that our President Shen and Ye Daxing, why are they staying with dead mice." He raised his hand and slapped the person next to him.

    "Pa~"

    "Why are there no snakes, didn't I say that there are two more snakes?" Shang Qing's eyes turned cold.

    "Sorry, Miss Shang, time is limited..." the truck driver said, covering his face.

    Snake, this woman's fucking mind is even more vicious than snakes. She is just working with money, so the driver hurriedly drove the car away without causing too much trouble.

    In the huge factory, there is still a hint of fishy smell, which is the place where Shang Qing used to store dried salted fish last time.

    "How is it, the two of you are still satisfied with my place?"

    Shang Qing clapped her hands, and soon someone brought a chair next to her, wearing a black suit and red lips, looking down at the couple with their backs leaning on the ground.