Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    close at hand.

    The hot air that Ye Xing breathed carried a strong pheromone and sprayed it all over Shen Yushu's neck.

    Probably because the temperature on Shen Yushu's body was low, Ye Xing, like a kitten, rubbed into her arms even more, greedily wanting more coldness.

    "Woohoo, I'm so uncomfortable-"

    Ye Xing's red lips, murmured in her mouth, and crystal tears on the slender and thick eyelashes, as if they were falling, pitiful.

    But Shen Yushu's face was so gloomy.

    Being able to endure this step, Shen Yushu felt that he was patient enough.

    This is the first time she has seen an alpha who likes to cry so much during the susceptible period.

    "Ye Xing, get up before I'm being polite to you!"

    Shen Yushu's words were light, word by word, not arrogant.

    But Ye Xing seemed to have fallen asleep completely, turning a deaf ear, lying on Shen Yushu's chest like a child.

    "Mad!"

    Shen Yushu was completely impatient, grabbed Ye Xing's shoulder, and immediately moved the person away from him like a chicken.

    I patted the dust that didn't exist on my body and prepared to get up and leave.

    Picking up the clothes on the ground, Shen Yushu disliked them, hesitating whether to wear them, and then thought that he had just asked the assistant to pick her up, and finally threw the clothes on the chair in the hallway.

    The moment the door was opened, a sneering voice came.

    "Yo! This isn't the eldest lady of the Shen family, Mr. Shen, what's wrong? Did you come up to play too?" Shen

    Yushu raised his eyes, facing the person coming up the aisle.

    The person who came was Shang Qing, an alpha, the second lady of the business, who was dressed in the luxury and high-end fashion of a fragrant grandmother, with a standard melon-seed face, although the facial features were good-looking, but the high cheekbones gave people a feeling that they were not very easy to touch.

    At this moment, Shang Qing was holding a slightly drunk Omega in her arms. She put her hand on the woman's plump buttocks. The woman's face was flushed, and she hooked her like an octopus.

    Extremely ambiguous.

    Shen Yushu pretended not to see it and was about to close the door.

    Shang Qing suddenly released the Omega in her arms and handed the room card to the woman: "Good, go to the room to wash up and wait for me." After speaking, she walked to the opposite side of Shen Yushu.

    His eyes swept across the door behind her, with an inexplicable smile.

    "Why, there is a treasure hidden in Mr. Shen's room? Don't be stingy, I don't want to fight with you for everything."

    Shang Qing and Shen Yushu are not compatible, and everyone in Jiangcheng knows it.

    The two are currently competing for the development rights of the Jiangcheng South Plant. The Shen family never won the land, because the merchants competed maliciously and kept cutting prices.

    It's good that Shang Qing didn't mention it. When she mentioned it, Shen Yushu naturally didn't have a good face for her.

    Shen Yushu tucked his hair behind his ears and raised his red lips, not distinguishing between joy and anger: "Mr. Shang, what a coincidence." The