Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Ye Xing clicked on Weibo, entered Shen Yushu's name, and after reading the content, got out of bed and went to the cloakroom to take out his ring.

    Damn , what a pair...

    Ye Xing didn't doubt whether it was true or false at all when they appeared in Shen Yushu's hands, he just thought it was a damn coincidence.

    Not long after hanging up, Ye Xing swiped Weibo again.

    Soon, Lan Xinqiao's Weibo updated a post. Different from the long-distance photo in the post, she attached a very clear photo, wearing the same ring as Ye Xing.

    Between the lines, Ye Xing sneered at Ye Xing's behavior of tying her up to stir up heat.

    Ye Xing looked at the corner of his mouth and showed a small smile.

    There are quite a lot of small green grass plays.

    Ye Xing sat on the bed watching the performance of this little green grass with great interest, saw the comments that were undermining her on her Weibo, slowly exited Weibo, and dialed Ding Ling's number.

    Ding Ling was still working overtime, so he answered the phone with a slightly hasty voice: "Hey, Ye Xing, the PR and I are hurrying to prepare an explanation letter, and I'll get back to you later." On the

    phone, Ding Ling tapped The sound of the keyboard rattled.

    Ye Xing raised her eyelashes, looked at a certain point in the air, pursed her red lips, adding a bit of glamour, and

    said slowly, "Sister Ling, don't bother, do you think the letter or something is useful to Lan Xinqiao? To deal with this kind of person, I think it's better to give her a big gift."

    "What do you mean?"

    Just as Lan Xinqiao's fans are immersed in supporting her sister, her sister is the best in the world, and Ye Xing's popular paste coffee is also suitable. when.

    Eleven o'clock, the whole hour.

    A large number of articles about the popularity of Lan's actresses were forwarded by the marketing account.

    Inside, it explains in detail how Lan Xinqiao has been transparent from a young age to the "growth" experience of Xiaohua in the circle today, and all the "coquettish histories" she has experienced during this period have been presented to netizens one by one.

    The Omega little white flower who is pure and jade-like in front of her, is a scheming actress who does not hesitate to step on others for the sake of her superior position.

    Every piece of news that was revealed in it made Lan Xinqiao's personality collapse.

    [Yo, was Xiaobaihua ever so dirty? ]

    [Why are the fans of the Lan family still rambling around there? Your sister's house has collapsed and the foundation is gone, and she also said that our family's stars rubbed against your family's hype. ]

    [I'm not a fan of anyone, but I suggest you go to Shen Yushu's Weibo to have a look. She also wears the same ring on her hand. 】

    【? ? ? 】

    【Sisters, go to Shen Yushu Weibo to gather...】

    Lan Xinqiao never expected that Ye Xing would release these materials of his own.

    Is this going to destroy her?

    Lan Xinqiao angrily threw the phone aside: "Ye Xing, are you really here? Sister Lin, I think it's time to send a lawyer's letter to those marketing accounts!"