Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    At this moment, Ye Xing heard his heartbeat clearly, pursed his lips, and couldn't help but tighten his hand holding the bouquet.

    Swallowing in a low voice, he said, "You're crazy!"

    After speaking, she pushed away the ambiguous distance between herself and Shen Yushu, and she was so oppressed that she was almost out of breath.

    Shen Yushu looked at Ye Xing's little face, which was burning red and was about to drip blood, so instead of teasing her, he personally opened the car door and pressed her on the co-pilot, only to see that everyone had fastened their seat belts obediently.

    Tsk, this is not a chance left to her.

    Because Ye Xing released a lot of pheromones, he quickly fell asleep leaning on the comfortable seat.

    Shen Yushu looked at someone's well-behaved and quiet sleeping face, smiled and shook his head.

    An hour later, the car drove into Jiangding's parking lot, Ye Xing was still asleep, but Shen Yushu was not in a hurry, but took out the tablet to deal with the company's affairs today.

    It was probably the sound of Shen Yushu's fingers hitting the keyboard.

    Ye Xing opened his sleepy eyes and looked at the surrounding environment. His voice was hoarse and hoarse: "Why didn't you wake me up when we arrived?" He turned his

    head and found that Shen Yushu's nose was high and his jaw line was beautiful and clear. Looking at the tablet in his hand intently, his fingertips quickly replied to the email, which was particularly charming.

    After Shen Yushu quickly clicked send, he turned his head with a soft expression and looked at Ye Xing: "Are you awake, have you recovered a little?"

    Ye Xing nodded, her slender fingers covered the car door, and found that her seat belt had been blocked. people unravel.

    Shen Yushu next to him also packed up and got out of the car.

    The two got on the elevator all the way and stood at the door of their respective rooms without saying anything.

    It was almost dusk, and Ye Xing had just

    locked the door when he heard Shen Yushu whispering, "Want to have dinner together?"

    Ye Xing wanted to say that he was not hungry, and was about to speak.

    "I'm hungry, go back to change clothes first, and have dinner together later." Shen Yushu said lightly, not allowing Ye Xing to refuse.

    So after Ye Xing finished taking a bath, someone opened her door on time at six o'clock.

    Ye Xing was wearing a cream-colored nightgown with a thin ribbon tied loosely around her waist. Because she had just finished blowing her hair, the nightgown slipped off, revealing her entire shoulders. The extremely thin fabric outlined two obvious traces. Extremely.

    Shen Yushu was quite interested in admiring the picture of the beauty taking a bath in front of him.

    Seeing this, Ye Xing immediately tightened his neckline: "Shen Yushu, I'll change my password when I look back."

    Shen Yushu put on his usual smart suit and skirt, and sat down on the sofa calmly: "Okay, come back to your house. I don't care if the cat starved to death."

    "Meow~"

    At this moment, Little Grape got out of nowhere and let out a soft cry.

    Ye Xing: "..." The