Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Ye Xing was worried, but he didn't dare to pass Shen Xiaoqian's friend.

    So, grabbed the coat, mask and hat and rushed out. Yu Guang glanced at the door of Shen Yushu next to him, remembering her warning last time.

    I was afraid that Shen Xiaoqian would really do something stupid, and then she would be really betrayed.

    The matter of the protagonist group, of course, needs the protagonist to come out and solve it.

    I quickly checked the location of Shen's Group. Fortunately, it was not too far from Jiangding by car.

    afternoon.

    Shen Yushu had an outing schedule and was going to go out for a meeting with the vice president, but Sun Xi suddenly ran over.

    "Mr. Shen, someone is looking for you downstairs." Shen

    Yushu observed the unnatural look on Sun Xi's face, and asked her in a low voice, "Who?

    " : "It's Ye Xing!"

    Shen Yushu couldn't help frowning when he heard this familiar and troublesome name.

    "Why is she here?" Do

    you think that the public relations of her Shen Group are not busy enough today?

    Sun Xi originally thought so, but he still brought the words to him.

    "Ye Xing said he was looking for you in a hurry, it was about your little niece."

    Hearing this, Shen Yushu immediately raised his hand to signal the group of people waiting at the elevator entrance, walked over, and handed the documents in his hand to his vice president, "Today The meeting with Chendong Group, you follow, I'll deal with something here."

    "Okay!"

    After Shen Yushu explained, he turned to Sun Xi and said, "Bring someone up." After thinking of something, he added: "Take another elevator." Under the

    building, Ye Xing lowered the brim of his hat, for fear that someone would recognize her.

    Fortunately, in the whole building, everyone was busy with their work, and they didn't even notice her who was covering up a little.

    After waiting for about five minutes, Ye Xing saw a familiar figure.

    "Miss Ye, this way please!"

    Sun Xi used Shen Yushu's private elevator to pick up Ye Xing as instructed, avoiding the employees working outside, and went directly to Shen Yushu's office.

    "Dong Dong——"

    Sun Xi snapped the frosted glass door twice and slowly pushed it open.

    "Mr. Shen, Miss Ye is here."

    In the bright and spacious office, Shen Yushu sat beside the floor-to-ceiling window of Nuoda, leaning lazily in front of the computer, put down the information in his hand gracefully, and responded lightly. .

    Raising his eyes, he met Ye Xing's bright black and white eyes.

    Qing Leng asked, "What's the matter with me?"

    Ye Xingcai walked in without caring about Shen Yushu's cold beauty.

    Afraid of being seen by the gossip staff, Sun Xi immediately closed the door and silently returned to his workstation.