Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Shen Yushu looked at the poster in his hand. On it, Ye Xing was wearing a long black dress, like a rose blooming in the dark night, dazzling.

    Before he could say anything else, Shen Yuzhi grabbed the conversation.

    "Bah, Shen Xiaoqian, how long did it take for you to differentiate as a child, you still have your wife, have your glands developed yet?"

    "Hmph, my idol asked me to meet last night, maybe Ye Xing likes me like this, Now it's a popular year to fall in love last year, little aunt, you're old, you don't understand!"

    Yes, seeing Ye Xing yesterday, Shen Xiaoqian felt dizzy when she came back, and her mind was full of Ye Xing's face.

    The girl's little deer banged all night.

    Hearing Shen Xiaoqian say such words, Shen Yuzhi seemed to be stimulated and just tore off a corner of the poster.

    "Crash", it was completely shattered into two halves.

    Ye Xing's beautiful demagogic face on the top instantly became hateful.

    Shen Yushu's amber pupils flashed a sharp clearness.

    His brows were furrowed, his voice was low, and there was a hint of anger: "I want to make a noise."

    "Shut up for me!"

    Suddenly, a mellow voice came from the second floor.

    A man walked slowly towards the hall on the first floor with a cane. Behind him, a woman wearing a brocade cheongsam followed closely, with delicate makeup and gentle elegance.

    Shen Yushu was facing him, and when he raised his eyes, he met his mother's wink.

    Signaling her not to interfere, Shen Yushu didn't show much expression, and handed the poster he picked up to the servant next to him, signaling them to dispose of the rest on the ground.

    Then his eyes fell on the two who came over.

    "Dad, Mom!"

    Seeing Shen Yushu, Shen Zhengnan nodded slightly, restrained some anger, and said lightly, "Well, I'm back."

    After he finished speaking, he turned to look at Shen Yuzhi, his face darkened: "Yu Zhi, look at you, do you look like a little aunt? Why do you always bully Xiao Qian, she is just a child.

    " Backed up, Shen Xiaoqian, who stood up from behind Shen Yushu, watched the servants pick up the poster body on the ground.

    Distressed to death: "Wife, little aunt is just jealous of your beauty, woo woo..."

    Shen Yuzhi couldn't help his image, rolled his eyes, pursed his lips, and finally didn't speak again.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhengnan immediately grabbed the crutches in his hand and put them on the ground, and glanced at Shen Xiaoqian: "Shen Xiaoqian, you can stop now, knowing that your little aunt has lost her love, and you deliberately stimulated her?"

    Shen Xiaoqian felt wronged: "You lied to little aunt. The woman is not Ye Xing, why would she tear up my wife's poster?"

    After speaking, her eyes flushed red, and she went upstairs to her room with tears in her eyes.

    After a lively meal, Shen Yushu slowly remembered what happened half a month ago.

    It is said that Shen Yuzhi has dated a little girlfriend in the entertainment industry. The other party is an Omega, and he is not well-known, but he does not know what pheromone has been poured into Shen Yuzhi, and loving each other is a matter of life or death.