Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    AS Magazine shooting site.

    The magazine focuses on fashion and beauty life as a selling point, and has been very popular in China in recent years.

    Many artists are vying to get on, Ye Xing is a little surprised that the original owner can get these resources.

    But when Ye Xing, who had done makeup and hair, saw the person in the mirror, she couldn't help but click her tongue.

    Probably, this is to rely on the face to eat.

    Ye Xing was wearing a fishtail red dress. The silk fabric was as smooth as water, lining her graceful figure. Coupled with the refreshing summer makeup, when you look up, the end of the eye is full of amorous feelings, a bit like a mermaid who has strayed into the world.

    Ning Youyou came in with refreshing sour plum juice and looked at the female star under the light of Zhiliang: "Wow, Sister Xingxing, your look is too killing, no, I have to send it to Sister Ling so that she can appreciate it too. "

    Ye Xing took the icy plum juice, her red lips rose, and she received her compliment steadily.

    After a while, the staff outside the venue came in to remind, saying that the photographer is here and can enter the venue to shoot.

    Ye Xing reluctantly put down the coldness in his hand and went out.

    On the way here, she searched the Internet for the photographer she collaborated with today, Cheng Yizhou. She is an alpha who has won domestic and foreign photography awards and is known as a genius photographer.

    He can always accurately find the characteristics and personalities of the stars, and create exclusive texture blockbusters for them.

    Ye Xing saw her makeup and hair today, and looked forward to cooperating with this photographer.

    Following the directions, Ye Xing came all the way to the shooting site.

    Under the blazing light, the white bathtub was half filled with water.

    Ye Xing was surprised for a moment when he saw it: "Mr. Cheng, what is this?"

    Cheng Yizhou was busy adjusting the camera in his hand, as if he didn't hear Ye Xing's words, he buried his head and didn't even look at Ye Xing. .

    Seeing this, Ning Youyou felt that Cheng Yizhou's performance was very disrespectful to his own artist, and he wanted to say something, but was stopped by Ye Xing.

    Ye Xing smiled and said softly, "Mr. Cheng, I'm ready, let's start!" It's

    okay, artists are always arrogant, let alone talented artists.

    Just like that, Ye Xing patiently stood there waiting for Cheng Yizhou to play with her camera.

    Perhaps it was Ye Xing's unrestrained attitude, but Cheng Yizhou unexpectedly raised his eyes and glanced at her.

    After slender knuckles adjusted the camera, he said lightly after a while: "Okay, Teacher Ye can go into the bathtub."

    "Mr. Cheng, why don't you communicate with our sister Xingxing about today's theme, otherwise..."

    Ning Youyou I can't help it anymore, this Cheng Yizhou looks bigger than an artist.

    But before the words were finished, Ye Xing lifted the skirt and walked towards the bathtub. Without further ado, a pair of jade feet were already soaked in the cold water.