Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    The private room of     JY Bar

    is dimly lit, and the air is filled with rich aroma and alcohol smell, as well as a pungent smell of tobacco.

    Ye Xing felt uncomfortably irritated by the mixed taste, his stomach turned upside down, and his headache was splitting.

    "Ye Xing, are you okay? Haven't the fresh Omega you dated yet?"

    I heard someone speak.

    Ye Xing felt a little heavy on his body, opened his eyes with great effort, and after seeing the scene in front of him, he couldn't help but take a breath: Damn, what kind of heaven and earth is this?

    In front of him, a woman is riding/collapsed on her body, her slender fingers are slowly massaging her temples, and the sexy V-neck perfectly outlines the two white soft spots on her chest.

    Facing the "chest/vessel" in the human world that was so close at hand, Ye Xing was a little breathless.

    Where are you?

    Didn't she just turn off the lights and go to bed?

    As a little Ji cub, she felt that she was not bold enough to find such a woman.

    Just thinking about it, a weak mosquito sound rang in my ear with a wheezing voice: "Ye Xing, why don't we change the place, I can give you a more comfortable massage."

    Between the words, a fragrant diamond Entering Ye Xing's nose, the smell rushed to the top, Ye Xing felt a little disgusted.

    He frowned and said, "...That, eldest sister, could you please get off me first? I'm going to be crushed to death by you."

    After speaking, Ye Xing didn't care what the woman's face was, and directly took the person off her body. open.

    Perhaps the action was too large, the head dizzy, and the memory was like a surge.

    In just a few seconds, Ye Xing realized that she was wearing a book, dressed like the scumbag A of the same name in the novel she read before going to bed!

    In the book, Ye Xing is a supporting role cannon fodder playing soy sauce.

    With a good-looking skin bag, he was discovered by a scout on the road. He quickly got out of the circle with a few beautiful pictures and harvested a large number of face powder.

    Seeing this, the company threw all the resources on Ye Xing's body. Unfortunately, Ye Xing's layout was too small. After gaining fame, the whole person swelled to death.

    Merry is formed, AO is not taboo, the reputation in the circle plummets, and a good hand is sloppy!

    Later, it was Teddy who transformed himself, with pheromone on top, he saved a game, found a group of friends and friends, made an appointment on WeChat, and forcibly marked an Omega fan.

    But I don't know, this fan is the little niece of Alpha heroine Shen Yushu.

    As for the heroine, Ye Xing was deeply impressed...

    Shen Yushu, the person in power in the Shen family, with a bright and moving appearance, her own aura, the first female A in Jiangcheng coveted by everyone.

    When the heroine found out about this, she didn't talk much, so she grabbed Slag A, dug out the glands, and made the original owner disgraced and ruined, and finally sent to a mental hospital to be tortured to death.