Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Ye Xing pushed Shen Xiaoqian forward, but secretly observed Shen Yushu.

    Shen Yushu glanced at Shen Xiaoqian lightly, frowned, and looked indifferent: "Why did you run out?"

    His voice was soft and pleasant, with a bit of hoarseness, revealing indescribable sexiness.

    Ye Xing felt that this woman's appearance and voice were all on his own, and he couldn't help sighing in his heart.

    As expected of the heroine! It's a pity that it's an alpha, if it's an Omega -

    "Bah, Ye Xing, what are you thinking, your glands haven't warmed yet!"

    Ye Xing despised himself in his heart.

    "Are you Ye Xing?" Shen Yushu asked standing in front of Ye Xing.

    Shen Yushu motioned to the driver next to him to pull Shen Xiaoqian away first.

    It was the first time that she saw Ye Xing herself, and the others had been heard from Shen Xiaoqian.

    Well, it's beautiful, but I'm afraid it's only empty skin!

    Perhaps it was because of his inappropriate thought just now that Ye Xing took a half step back in a guilty conscience.

    Raising his eyes, his eyes met those bright and clear eyes, but he didn't dare to look at it for a long time, that face was too heart-wrenching.     Ye Xing took a deep breath: "Yes, I'm Ye Xing

    , your little niece is running around, I'm worried that she will be targeted by bad guys, so I want her to go back quickly, just now..."

Sweeping around, dubious, his voice was indifferent: "Then thank you, I will take it away."

    Ye Xing: "No, no thanks!"

    Huh? Is the protagonist so gentle and polite?

    Shen Xiaoqian, who was next to her, saw the idol in her hand fly away, and hurriedly shouted emotionally, "Auntie, I'm here to ask Ye Xing for an autograph. I didn't get the autograph, so I won't go back." The

    little girl blushed with anger, her hands akimbo.

    Shen Yushu's face that had been sunny just now suddenly turned a little gloomy, and motioned for the driver to take the person away: "Go back!"

    After speaking, he neatly turned around and walked inside.

    Shen Xiaoqian was taken away safely by the driver, watching her leave in frustration, Ye Xing couldn't bear it, but he was completely relieved.

    When I came to this world, I still haven't figured out many things, but I didn't hurt Shen Xiaoqian, so is she all right?

    Ye Xing couldn't help but feel relaxed, showing a reassuring smile.

    Turn on the phone, find someone to pick you up, and paste coffee is also a coffee. Turning to a name called Ding Ling, the agent she noted.

    Just as he was about to make a call, Ye Xing felt his body suddenly become hot, as if electricity was rushing through his body, and the glands at the back of his neck began to get hot.

    The body came too fast.

    Ye Xing, who was standing well one second ago, was weak in the next second, leaning against the pillar of the bar's door wearily, with a blushing face that was about to bleed.

    Fuck, what's going on?

    The later the night, the more customers outside the bar.

    "Have you ever smelled a pheromone?"