Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Shen Yushu probed Ye Xing's hot forehead, thinking that her susceptibility period was coming again, but there was no smell of her pheromones around.

    Instead, there was a faint smell of alcohol all over his body, and his cheeks were flushed, more like being drunk or having a cold.

    In this case, she even came out to socialize. In order to keep a place in the circle, this woman really went out.

    Shen Yushu was firmly held and could not move, so he asked coldly, "Ye Xing, where is your assistant?"

    Hearing Shen Yushu's voice, Ye Xing suddenly loosened his hand and muttered something in his mouth.

    Taking advantage of his time, Shen Yushu was about to go outside and call the waiter to come in.

    But as soon as he lifted his feet, Ye Xing was like an octopus, and he put his hands around Shen Yushu's neck, and the smell of wine mixed with the heat all sprayed on Shen Yushu's neck.

    "Ye! Xing!"

    Shen Yushu had a gloomy face, biting out her name from between his teeth, but Ye Xing had no reaction and was unscrupulous.

    "Dizzy, uncomfortable, want to vomit..." On the

    other side, Kong Zhen saw that Shen Yushu hadn't returned to the private room for a long time, so he found it.

    Who knew that at the door of the toilet, I saw two people hugging together.

    Ye Xing turned his back to the aisle, his long hair was scattered around his waist, and his whole body was attached to Shen Yushu's body. The picture looked ambiguous.

    Shen Yushu used up the last bit of patience, and a trace of anger rose in his cold eyes: "Ye Xing, let me go!"

    How could there be such an alpha who likes to manipulate people.

    The original impression of Ye Xing being a little better disappeared instantly.

    Kong Zhen, who took out his phone and was about to find someone, heard a familiar voice, turned around and looked in the direction he just passed by.

    The next second, the whole person was stunned.

    She opened her lips and made a voice after a while: "Hey, Shen, Shen Yushu, I didn't see it, you are playing so wildly?" His eyes fell playfully on the woman in her arms: "Who is this? He's hugging us. Jiangcheng Number One A's body will not let go."

    Shen Yushu saw that Ye Xing was dead drunk, his anger overwhelmed other emotions, grabbed Ye Xing's arm, pushed the hanging person a little distance, and breathed.

    Facing Kong Zhen, who was watching a good show, he sank and shouted, "You can't help me get this woman away, I want more than just your bar."

    Kong Zhen: "..."

    Without saying a word, he put away the phone ,walk over.

    When Kong Zhen pulled the person away for a moment, he saw the face clearly.

    Shocked again, opened the door in shock, and arrived home in shock.

    Holding Ye Xing's arm with a look of disbelief: "I'm going, isn't this Ye Xing, Shen Yushu, you..." Kong Zhen pursed his lips, a little embarrassed: "She is an alpha, you are playing too exciting. Ah, AA love?"

    Shen Yushu shook the numb arm that Ye Xing had just grabbed, and gave Kong Zhen a look of contempt.

    Kong Zhen didn't dare to joke anymore.