Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Tao Jingyun sometimes really thinks that she and Shen Yushu really have some fate, otherwise they would meet like this every time.

    Today, she was shooting the location in Nancheng. She just finished work and returned to the hotel. As soon as she got out of the elevator, she saw Shen Yushu who fainted at the door.

    When Shen Yushu encountered such a situation twice, Tao Jingyun couldn't help but wonder if there was something wrong with her body, so she really cared about her and asked, "Mr. Shen, do you want me to accompany you to the hospital, I'll see you. Last time was also very uncomfortable."

    Shen Yushu's mouth was dry, so he politely took the water: "Thank you Miss Tao for your concern, I'm fine." He glanced at the medicine bottle by the bedside.

    It should be Tao Jingyun who helped her pick it up.

    Twisted open the medicine bottle and swallowed two pills, closed his eyes and couldn't feel the pain in his heart just now.

    Shen Yushu didn't understand the reason for the sudden appearance of his body, but it was very strange that there was no problem with the test results.

    "Thank you, Miss Tao, I did this after drinking a bit of wine at night. Now you are ready to rest and you can leave."

    Because Tao Jingyun had two symptoms of heartache, she extended a helping hand, fearing that there would be bad guesses, so she felt depressed. Be polite to her.

    After all, she didn't do anything to hurt herself.

    Hearing this, Tao Jingyun nodded to prepare to not disturb her rest: "Mr. Shen, then you have a good rest, my room is next door, if you need any help, you can come to me, of course, I have no other intentions, just think you need someone Take care, or do you want to help you contact your assistant?"

    "Thank you, Miss Tao, for your kindness."

    Of course, Tao Jingyun heard Shen Yushu's thank you was driving herself out, even if she liked Shen Yushu again, the queen still has own self-esteem.

    At first, she approached Shen Yushu in order to get the role of director Zhang Yi, but now that she has got it, she wants to contact Shen Yushu with sincerity, and wants her to see her own excellence.

    Tao Jingyun didn't say anything in the end, came out of the room, and closed the door gently.

    When Ye Xing arrived, Shen Yushu had already recovered. Change into hotel robes after showering.

    The doorbell rang, and as soon as the door opened, Ye Xing rushed into her arms.

    "Sister, the surprise is delivered!!!"

    Shen Yushu steadily caught the person who was busy with the dust, even if he knew she would come, there was still a look of surprise on his face at this moment.

    He carried the person onto the sofa and squatted in front of her.

    A pair of gleaming peach blossom eyes stared at Ye Xing affectionately: "Someone is really in a hurry."

    In fact, if she didn't come to Shen Yushu, she also planned to go to Chongcheng after finishing work today. It seemed that the two of them had a tacit understanding and wanted to surprise each other.

    "What are you anxious about?"

    "It's nothing, are you tired from driving for so long?"

    "I'm not tired at all thinking of seeing my sister."

Differentiate into O and be favored by AOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara