Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Sun Xi heard that Shen Yushu was not feeling well and went to the hospital early in the morning, it was like a big enemy.

    This person in power of the Shen family cannot fall ill.

    Back then, Shen Zhengnan gave way to go abroad for a while because of some physical problems.

    Shen Jiawen, the elder son of Shen, left early, leaving Shen Yushu and Shen Yuzhi.

    But Miss Shen Yuzhi devoted herself to studying her medicine, and was not interested in the business of the Shen family at all. In the end, the big beam fell on Shen Yushu, and it was all these years.

    After Sun Xi entered the company, he inquired about the news from Vice President Cai Yiqiu, so although Shen Yushu was cold and alienated in the eyes of others, after a long time, Sun Xi discovered that this woman was just a paper tiger.

    And someone now lives on her softness.

    After hanging up the phone, Sun Xi immediately stepped on the accelerator and rushed to Jiang Ding to pick him up.

    Inside the hospital filled with pungent disinfectant.

    Shen Yushu sat beside the narrow bed and fastened the buttons one by one, looked at the woman in the white coat in front of him, raised his eyes, and asked calmly, "How is it, do you want to write a suicide note?"

    Shen Yuzhi opened the white curtain and raised the corner of his mouth lightly: "Don't worry, it's not a big problem to live another fifty or sixty years."

    There was not much expression on Shen Yushu's face, he just quietly watched Shen Yuzhi sitting at the desk forward.

    Not to mention, Shen Yuzhi, who was wearing a white coat, looked a bit like a doctor's kindness, but only Shen Yushu knew what Dean Shen, who was steady in the eyes of others, looked like in private when he took off his skin.

    It was as if someone still remembered the way someone was crying while hugging him in a bar after his breakup last time.

    And after Shen Yuzhi sat there and typed in the computer, he slowly raised his eyelids and glanced at Shen Yushu, and said lightly, "That woman's name is Ye Xing, right?"

    Seeing that Shen Yushu did not answer, she continued to tap slowly. Keyboard: "Your heartache is caused by excessive indulgence. It's not a big problem."

    "Well, then there are no other questions, I'll go first."

    Shen Yushu glanced at Shen Yuzhi lightly, picked up the bag on the chair and prepared to go out the door.

    "Wait, are you sure you don't need to prescribe some nutritional supplements for you?"

    "No." When the

    words fell, someone knocked on the door, and several directors were waiting outside the door, waiting for Shen Yuzhi to start the seminar.

    Seeing this, Shen Yushu didn't disturb people's work, so he turned and left.

    Outside the door, Sun Xi saw Shen Yushu coming out of the dean's office, and immediately stepped forward and asked, "Mr. Shen, are you okay?"

    "It's okay." In the corridor, Shen Yushu took two steps and suddenly stopped, his face sank: " Next time, make an appointment with Shen Yuzhi's hospital and deduct one month's salary."

    "..."

    Shen Yushu recalled Shen Yuzhi's unintelligible eyes and felt in a bad mood, and it was very unpleasant to have no privacy in front of the doctor. And the other party is still depressed.