Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    I thought it was just a joke, but I didn't expect Shen Yushu to come true.

    Twenty minutes later, the car parked steadily in Jiangding's parking lot. Ye Xing loosened his seat belt and was about to open the door when someone grabbed the back of his head.

    Bumping into those beautiful star eyes, Ye Xing licked her pink lips: "Here you go, sister."

    "Well, I know." Say, what would it be like to be in the car?"

    "..."

    "Yes, it shouldn't be comfortable." After speaking, the whole person rushed for the door and fled.

    Shen Yushu came to someone in the back like a frightened little white rabbit, and the smile on the corner of his mouth was even deeper. Why didn't he find her so casual before, it was really cute.

    Can escape the car, can not escape the home.

    As soon as he entered the door, Ye Xing was grabbed by the wrist and carried into a warm and fragrant soft embrace, and then pressed against the door, Shen Yushu's lustful kisses fell like raindrops.

    From lips to cheeks to eyes and eyelashes, her whole body was itchy, and she quickly turned into a pool of soft water and crawled into someone's arms.

    Shen Yushu bit Ye Xing's earlobe lightly, and said hoarsely, "Let's wash together?"

    If Ye Xing couldn't resist her provocation in the past, but now she remembered Shen Yuzhi's words, and pushed her with her body. .

    "No, Yu Zhi said you've been too tired recently..."

    Before he could finish speaking, someone blocked the words behind him with his lips.

    "Don't pay attention to her, I know my body, but you have been lazy and don't ring the bell obediently recently, but it doesn't matter, I bought a new gift for you today." On the

    coffee table, a black gift box revealed mystery from the inside out.

    Ye Xing looked at Shen Yushu suspiciously, she was together in the afternoon, why didn't she know when she bought a gift?

    "Don't take it apart and take a look?" Shen Yushu patted her on the back.

    Ye Xing squatted down, his glittering eyes full of anticipation, when he took out the contents one by one, cat ears, strings, and that strange suit that looked like clothes but couldn't cover anything at all. , then couldn't help but quickly stuffed it back in shame.

    "Shen Yushu, you..."

    Looking at the blushing little face, more smiles appeared in someone's eyes, with a slightly sexy voice: "You must be very cute when you wear it.

    " Under Shen Yushu's coaxing and coaxing, Ye Xing was forced to put on that astringent suit and slump on the bed.

    Half an hour later, Ye Xing's eyelashes hung with a layer of crystal clear chest, and he looked at the snow-white ceiling and felt someone's outstretched hand, and immediately begged for mercy: "No, I decided to move back from tomorrow. , if it goes on like this, the nutrition really won't be able to keep up."

    Shen Yushu's slender and tender arms rested on her belly, and the end of her eyes was crimson with joy.

    "Okay, then I'll move there too."

    Facing someone's "entanglement", Ye Xing angrily pressed against the white ball in front of him, but unexpectedly, he was pressed down and gave birth, and the picture was charming again. color.