Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Shen Yushu entered the door and received a text message from Shen Xiaoqian.

    Said that she had already apologized to Shen Yu, and would not make the little aunt angry again in the future.

    Regarding Shen Xiaoqian, although Shen Yushu is strict, she loves her deeply.

    Shen Jiawen and his wife Shen Jiawen suffered a car accident that year. After more than ten hours of rescue, the doctor only recovered the life of Mrs. Shen's belly and the child.

    So at home, everyone will put this child on the top of their hearts and love them.

    But unfortunately, she and Shen Yu knew that they were natural enemies, and they would pinch each other as soon as they met.

    It may add up to no more than three years old.

    [Auntie, I'm sorry, I was wrong. In the future, I will keep my wife's things and not stimulate the little aunt. 】

    Seeing the news of Shen Xiaoqian's new arrival, Shen Yushu was a little speechless.

    Plain white fingertips tapped the screen quickly.

    [Don’t chase stars, or your grandparents will send you abroad after graduation, so don’t cry. 】

    After replying to the message, Shen Yushu threw the phone on the sofa and took off his jacket.

    [Then I'll catch up with my idol quickly, won't that work? 】

    Shen Yushu saw that Shen Xiaoqian was really coming, she clenched her phone tightly and didn't return.

    He turned around and knocked on Ye Xing's door.

    After listening to Shen Yushu's words, Ye Xing was dumbfounded.

    "What, what do you mean? I didn't look for Shen Xiaoqian, you saw it yesterday, and I told her to leave quickly." Shen

    Yushu's eyes swept back and forth on Ye Xing.

    Only then did he notice that Ye Xing had dyed her hair back, which looked much more pleasing to the eye than the dazzling pink hair, which made her face more fair and delicate, her black eyelashes flickering, and she looked innocent.

    It is undeniable that this woman does have a demagogic face, no wonder Shen Xiaoqian, the little Omega girl she just differentiated into, has no resistance to her.

    Shen Yushu's eyes narrowed, and he said coldly, "If I know that you are still contacting Shen Xiaoqian, I promise that you will no longer be blocked."

    "I understand..." Just kill!

    Ye Xing didn't say a word, just picked up his phone and opened Shen Xiaoqian's avatar in front of Shen Yushu.

    With a single tap of your finger, press the red delete key.

    "Is this all right?"

    Shen Yushu's eyes were light, seeing her operation, he felt satisfied, turned around and walked towards his door.

    Well, this Ye Xing is much more interesting than he thought.

    Suddenly thinking of something, Shen Yushu stopped, and a pair of clear eyes fell on Ye Xing again.

    "How did you know that the affair between Shang Qing and Liu Changhe was really a fortune-telling?"

    Ye Xing pursed his lips.