Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    The next day, when Ye Xing woke up, Shen Yushu had already left for the company.

    Today is her opponent's turn to shoot the big scene, Ye Xing can go to the studio later.

    And Shen Yushu must know her schedule and dare to bully her like that last night.

    He stretched his sore bones, snorted, took a shower and went downstairs.

    "Miss Ye, I've prepared breakfast for you." Sister Liu came up with a porcelain white little Gu: "This is the Cordyceps bird's nest that Miss Shen asked you to stew. She said that she is guaranteed to keep up with your nutrition every day."

    "..."

    Ye Xing thought of the words he kept saying last night that he would not be able to keep up with his nutrition, and his face flushed red, and he drowned himself in drinking with a spoon.

    Sister Liu was a visitor, so she pursed her lips and smiled and went to do her own thing without affecting Ye Xing's meal.

    Little Grape was dangling by her feet, Ye Xing picked her up and whispered to those smart little ears: "Shen Yushu is a bad woman who only bullies people's mothers.

    " But there was a smile in his eyes.

    After Xiao Grape jumped out of his arms, Ye Xing picked up the mobile phone by the table, and subconsciously clicked on Weibo to see the daily hot searches, praying that he would not see his name.

    I feel that she has suddenly become a hot search physique, and she is on hot search at every turn. I don't know if people think that her agent has spent a lot of money to become an annual member.

    Fortunately, the Internet was calm, but private messages were found to be full.

    Yesterday, I just posted a Weibo picture and I can't have so many pictures, right? Click to take a look.

    [I'm sorry Xingxing, I was wrong, I shouldn't call you wife, you are Shen Yushu's wife]

    [I'm sorry Xingxing, I will not call you baby, you are Shen Yushu's baby. 】

    【I'm sorry, you are Shen Yushu's dear. 】

    What the hell?

    After watching it for a long time, Ye Xing understood. I saw that yesterday's Weibo comments that were affectionately calling him were gone, not a single one remained, and their accounts disappeared one after the other.

    All those who came to privately message themselves were their trumpets or those who had a strong desire to survive, crying and asking Shen Yushu to release their trumpets.

    "Who made you shout..."

    Ye Xing was amused by Shen Yushu's naive but domineering behavior.

    But my fans pet themselves, and send a WeChat message to Shen Yushu: [Don't bully my fans, smile jpg. 】

    【Good wife, cry ipg. 】

    In the office, after Shen Yushu put down his phone and followed Ye Xing's instructions, he immersed himself in looking at Shang Ran's new project, and slowly closed the folder.

    "Tomorrow's Shang Group project conference, help me give a big gift to Miss Shang."

    Sun Xi nodded immediately after hearing this: "Okay, Mr. Shen, I will personally choose a flower basket for Mr. Shang to congratulate."