Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Ye Xing shook the bell on his feet again, frowning between his beautiful eyebrows.

    "Shen Yushu, what are you doing, let me untie it." The

    bells collided with each other, and a crisp sound echoed in the bathroom.

    "I can't figure it out, this is a gift for you."

    Ye Xing put the hair dryer in his hand aside, and reached out to reach his ankle to untie the clunky object.

    "The sound of this bell is as beautiful and beautiful as yours, so you don't need to worry about your voice." Shen Yushu's voice came from above his head.

    "..."

    The movements in Ye Xing's hands paused. After all, she was someone who had experienced two sexual incidents. Shen Yushu's words made her ears turn red, and she didn't dare to look up for a while.

    And Shen Yushu lowered his head and looked at someone's crystal white earrings that were about to drip blood, and the snow-white throat rolled twice.

    Suddenly, a voice came.

    "Shen Yushu, are you serious?" Ye Xing straightened his waist, raised his face and looked at Shen Yushu seriously, with a hint of questioning tone: "Then what is the relationship between us now, the susceptible period is limited to gun friends? Hearing the words "

    Friends", Shen Yu Shu frowned slightly, and smiled slightly for a while: "Do you think so?"

    "I'm asking you."

    Ye Xing didn't know how to answer, and his heart was completely messed up. , gently shaking her feet, the sound of the bell once again stimulated her cerebral cortex.

    In the bathroom, there was still the heat of the depressing book scent, and the beautiful demagogic face and delicate red lips were close at hand.

    Ye Xing couldn't ask for an answer for the time being, she only knew from the moment Shen Yushu put the bell anklet on her.

    Her heart seems to be in a mess...

    She raised her long eyelashes, her clear and translucent eyes looked into her deep and charming, and suddenly she raised her small face, and now she covered the pale pink lips.

    "Shen Yushu, it's a bit despicable to seduce a susceptible alpha like this." Ye Xing said in a vague voice.

    Shen Yushu's body froze slightly, this seemed to be the first time the kitten took the initiative to put away its minions and sober up.

    Feeling her jerky movements, her red lips rose in satisfaction: "Dear, it's been two times, but I really haven't made much progress!"

    After speaking, Shen Yushu's slender arms crossed Ye Xing's waist and suddenly pulled him into his arms. In the area, the heavy mouth should not fall.

    Ye Xing sat on the shelf, an extremely convenient high and low position, and someone's hand began to restless. On the verge of suffocation, it was hard to part with each other.     When Ye Xing came back to his senses, he was already sitting in the bathtub, panting

    and asking, "Shen Yushu, are your glands okay?"

Ankle, the room suddenly dyed the charming and extravagant color.

    "What is the little bad cat thinking?" The slender lotus arm swept across the shelf next to him, and saw that Shen Yushu suddenly had a small white brush in his hand.