Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Ye Xing was in a hurry, grabbed the thin blanket to cover himself, and then realized the spring * light that suddenly leaked.

    "Shen Yushu, do you know that you call this a crime?"

    Shen Yushu lay in the middle of the big bed, put his arms in a comfortable position, and chuckled lazily: "Someone locked me in the room after drinking. I can't resist, um, it's quite a crime."

    "Wait, wait, I tied you to the bed?" Ye Xing stared with almond eyes.

    I go, it's totally different from what she thought.

    Shouldn't it be that he was drunk, weak and helpless, and Shen Yushu took advantage of the danger to mark her?

    Shen Yushu saw Ye Xing's eyes downcast, as if trying to accept the information, and chuckled lightly from his nose.

    "Yes, so you still don't admit that you like alpha?"

    "I..."

    Ye Xing didn't want to admit it, but the joy just now, her body and brain told her that Shen Yushu's pheromones made her completely uncontrollable Own.

    At this moment, the woman's jade legs are folded and her body is white and graceful, and her wet hair is tucked behind her ears, like a mermaid stranded on the shore.

    Ye Xing couldn't help swallowing in his throat, and his heart beat faster.

    "Ye Xing, you are really crazy, you are an alpha, you are the god of those charming Omegas, how can you be bewitched by the book of depression."

    Ye Xing warned himself over and over again in his heart, but he remembered the previous A few nights of spring dreams.

    fuck!

    After forcing himself to wake up, Ye Xing got out of bed and picked up the clothes scattered on the carpet. He threw Shen Yushu's clothes on top of her, covering the blood-splattering scroll.

    Unexpectedly, Shen Yushu's calm voice came: "Are you so fast? No more?"

    Ye Xing gathered his pair of little white rabbits, frowned and replied coldly, "No more."

    Hearing Shen Yushu's chuckle, Ye Xing felt offended.

    "Shen Yushu, what happened to us today was an accident. Oh, the Zhoudao time was even more of an accident. From now on, when we do A well, it will be treated as a two-night stand, and it will not affect each other's lives.

    " The air was quiet, and the bottom of Shen Yushu's smiling eyes dimmed.

    The red lips slowly overflowed: "Doesn't affect each other?"

    "Hmm." Ye Xing replied nonchalantly, putting on a dress, as if he didn't recognize the person when he lifted the dress early in the morning after the incident.

    Shen Yushu frowned his beautiful brows: " Who the hell are we..."

    Ye Xing raised his eyebrows: "It must be you!" After speaking, he put his snow-white back in front of Shen Yu's writing: "Trouble, help me pull the zipper , my hands are sore and I have no strength."

    There was a feeling of falling asleep for a while.

    "..."

    Shen Yushu looked at the fat-like skin, and his fingertips slowly swept across Ye Xing's back, a hint of playfulness appeared in his eyes, like a hunter looking at the prey in his cage.