Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Kong Zhen asked Shen Yushu to talk about the movie project he mentioned last time. She ordered all the dishes, but after Shen Yushu sat down, Sun Xi came in after a long while, not knowing what was said in Shen Yushu's ear.

    I saw that Shen Yushu was a little absent-minded, and she didn't listen to what she said.

    After hurriedly finishing the meal, after seeing Ye Xing and Shang Qing downstairs, Kong Zhen understood,

    it turned out that all his thoughts were on his own beauties.

    But the beauty lived up to Shen Yushu's concern. After saying that she was not interested in alpha, Kong Zhen didn't dare to look at Shen Yushu's face at that time.

    When the glass fell, Kong Zhen put one hand on the car window: "Shen Yushu, don't forget, my wedding with Ruan Ruan at the beginning of next month, please remember to come when Mr. Shen is busy."

    After speaking, Kong Zhen stepped on the accelerator. Leave first.

    Sun Xi opened the rear car door, looked at the icy aura emanating from Shen Yushu's body, buried his head, and said in a low voice, "Mr. Shen, I'll take you back to Jiangding." Shen

    Yushu nodded.

    The neon lights came in like stars and landed on Shen Yushu's beautiful face. The light and shadow flowed, and Shen Yushu covered his emotions under the long curly eyelashes.

    On the way, Sun Xi didn't say a word. Tonight was a confirmation of her previous guess. The relationship between Shen Yushu and Ye Xing was exactly what she thought.

    Then, she reacted with hindsight.

    Ye Xing was in Zhoudao, and Shen Yushu went to Zhoudao with small grapes. After the connection was made, Sun Xi felt that the owner of the cat was probably Ye Xing, otherwise she couldn't think of anyone else who could make Shen Yushu promise to take care of the cat.

    In this case, the woman that Shen Yushu was looking for that night was probably also...

    After eating the melon, Sun Xi felt a little dizzy. Just heard what Shang Qing said, and it was that their boss Shen was played by Ye Xing?

    His ~

    back to Jiang Ding, Shen Yushu put his hand on the door lock, looked at the closed door next to him, and moved his steps.

    "Ding dong—"

    Ye Xing, who had just returned home and took a bath, heard the doorbell, and threw the towel in his hand on the sofa, guessing that it was Shen Yushu's return.

    He opened the door with a bright smile, but saw Shen Yushu's extremely gloomy face.

    Uh, what happened to this sister?

    Too lazy to guess, he whispered: "Shen Yushu, you're back, um, I'll change clothes to pick up the little grapes with you?"

    Shen Yushu's eyes fell on Ye Xing for a moment, the silk pajamas as smooth as water, thin The shoulder straps hang on the delicate and sexy collarbone, and the beauty mole on the chest is sexy and charming.

    I remembered that night when she was coquettish/panting and said that she liked the smell of her own pheromone...

    Oh, don't you like it now?

    Ye Xing saw Shen Yushu staring at herself without saying a word, not sure if it was an illusion, she felt that the eyes were full of danger.

    He shouted again: "Shen Yushu?"