Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Shen Yushu didn't see Ye Xing go back at the venue for a long time, worried to find out, and found that she was not in the toilet, and no one answered the phone.

    Immediately, he felt uneasy, after all, Ye Xing was in a susceptible period, and he didn't know if there would be any unexpected situation.

    When I returned to the hall, I didn't see Ding Ling, so Shen Yushu, who couldn't sit still, immediately instructed Sun Xi to borrow someone from the Kong family to find him in the manor without disturbing Kong Zhen and Ruan Nian'an.

    In the end, someone found a bottle of inhibitor in Luohan Panasonic that rolled to the ground.

    When Shen Yushu saw it, he immediately found someone to adjust the monitoring in a low-key manner.

    Seeing the picture of Ye Xing and another woman in the video, it is Shang Qing's assistant.

    Shen Yushu's fingertips while holding the phone suddenly turned white, and his face was cloudy.

    Shang Qing -

    In the end, Shen Yushu brought the Kong family bodyguards in time to stop Shang Qing's lunatic behavior.

    At this moment, looking at Ye Xing's appearance, Shen Yushu, who has always been restrained, felt that his emotions were out of control for the first time.

    Her voice was low, as if she was trying to forbear some emotion.

    "Well, I'm here."

    After speaking, Shen Yushu went to look at the inhibitor in Ye Xing's bag, only to find it was empty after opening it, and the one she brought fell outside.

    So he wanted to open the door and ordered someone to get a new one.

    But as soon as she lifted her foot, Ye Xing's pale face behind him was full of pain, so she could only keep twisting and moving to relieve her. The thin satin blanket covering her body slipped from her delicate skin like water.

    Shen Yushu was immediately stimulated by the charming picture on the bed, and a burning heat came from the back of his neck.

    The consciousness that Ye Xing had just endured with gritted teeth collapsed in an instant after Shen Yushu arrived. At this moment, something was surging in his body. There seemed to be a slight electric current stimulation all over his body. Occasionally, his body trembled uncontrollably. Volcanoes erupting at any time.

    In the chaos, Ye Xing once again emitted a large amount of pheromones, Shen Yushu's beautiful eyebrows knitted together, trying to suppress himself.

    "Ye Xing."

    Shen Yushu originally wanted her to endure more, so he immediately found someone, but when he called her with his red lips slightly open, the tone of voice changed in vain and became dull.

    "Shen Yushu, help me, I'm so sick."

    The person on the bed was whispering, her delicate face was already flushed, like a drooling peach, making people want to go forward and bite Take a sip and taste the refreshing sweetness.

    Ye Xing's increasingly concentrated pheromone ran away, Shen Yushu noticed the seriousness of the situation, and the efficacy of the drug added to her susceptibility period. It is estimated that even if there is an inhibitor now, it will not help.

    And the wedding at the opposite venue should begin. If Ye Xing's pheromone spreads out, the consequences will be disastrous.

    Shen Yushu tried his best to keep his mind clear, and went to the bed to pick up Ye Xing.