Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Shen Yushu went to Nancheng for two days and didn't come back. Although Ye Xing said it out of his mouth, he stared at the phone non-stop.

    In the past two days, except for the punctual good morning and good night, Yu Fang seems to have been busy all the time.

    Ye Xing was debating whether to take the initiative to send her a message, but as soon as her fingertips landed on the screen, she was summoned back to her soul.

    "What are you thinking about? Are you still feeling uncomfortable?" Seeing Ye Xing's absent-mindedness, Ding Ling patted her shoulder.

    "There is no sister Ling, you continue to talk, I'm listening." Ye Xing raised his eyes and smiled, and put away the phone.

    Ding Ling nodded and continued what he just said.

    "Well, your susceptibility period should resume, right? The thing I told you about going to Jiayu University to take an acting class has been implemented for you, and I have found the best teacher over there to give you adjustment training, although you I'm not an acting professional, but I've been in the industry for so many years, I can't compose poetry and can sing, I believe you can do it."

    Ye Xing never thought that Ding Ling was really efficient, and only mentioned it last time. It was implemented today. But this is not a campus variety show, but really need to go to school and learn to perform.

    "Sister Ling, is it really possible?" Ye Xing confirmed again.

    Ding Ling nodded fiercely: "Hmm, of course, since the last time I watched the clip of you protecting that newcomer and smashing the director's lounge, I felt remorse and remorse every time I watched it, blaming me for making your acting dirty. "

    Ye Xing frowned, and under Ding Ling's praise, she agreed.

    Suddenly, Ding Ling's eyes noticed the plastic medicine box on the small table.

    "If you feel that your body still needs rest, we can go to school two days later."

    Ye Xing followed his line of sight, and did not tell Ding Ling about the results of the examination at the hospital the day before yesterday. Going to the gym every day to exercise, she feels as light as a swallow and in good condition.

    Check it out later, and that ghost value should drop.

    Ye Xing looked at his phone, it was exactly 2:30 in the afternoon.

    "No need Sister Ling, let's go today."

    "Mmmm, alright."

    After that, Ding Ling took out the phone to confirm with the school, although Ye Xing wasn't a top class now, but that's it Going to school can also cause quite a stir.

    In addition, there are usually other business activities arranged, so we can only arrange some time in a scattered manner, which is called a breakthrough in short-term acting training camps. I don't ask for any rearview, but at least I can make director Zhang Yi shine when Ruan Nianan's script is cast.

    On the campus full of youthful vitality, there are youthful and beautiful landscapes everywhere in the classrooms on the playground.

    In order to make herself look less obtrusive or conspicuous, Ye Xing was wearing a short white T-shirt and simple jeans, with a pair of black framed glasses hanging on her almost plain face, which made her feel a bit gentle and sweet.

    The school knew that Ye Xing was coming, and for the sake of the school's order, she took out her courses separately. Only three classes were scheduled every day, and different teachers were asked to give her guidance.