Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Ye Xing was put on vacation by Ding Ling because of the susceptible period. Originally, Ning Youyou invited her to go to the spa today, but because of Shen Yushu's tossing last night, she was sore and didn't want to go out at all.

    So I stayed at home to play cats and watch dramas, watching and learning the acting skills of those seniors on the screen.

    Suddenly, a familiar face flashed across the TV screen.

    It is the hottest drink advertisement at the moment. Tao Jingyun's 360-degree face with no dead ends is magnified in front of him, and Ye Xing can't help but feel a little complicated.

    In the original text, Shen Yushu and Tao Jingyun are the sweet CPs that many fans like, but now it seems that a lot of things are moving in another direction, so I can't help but feel a little embarrassed.

    The advertisement screen just jumped, and the doorbell rang.

    Opening the door, Ding Ling came in with a stack of documents.

    "Sister Ling, why are you here?" Ye Xing stepped forward to help take the things in her hands.

    Ding Ling had a smile on her face and was in a good mood. She took out the slippers from the cabinet and put them on, and immediately pulled Ye Xing to sit down.

    Ye Xing put things on the coffee table, picked up an A4 paper bound booklet and opened it: "Sister Ling, what are these?"

    Ding Ling looked impatient and approached.

    "Didn't I tell you last time, we are going to transform into the film and television industry later, no, I let it go out a little, but I didn't expect that many people handed over the script, if you are not feeling well, I will send it to you. Come here, choose your family carefully these few days, of course, the most important thing is the one in Ruan Nian'an's hand, but we can't hang ourselves from a tree, right? Walking on two legs is the safest."

    Ye Xing paid most of his attention It's all about the content in her hand. Seeing Ding Ling's excitement, she extinguished her enthusiasm with one sentence.

    "Sister Ling, have you read these books? Vase, cannon fodder, friendship cameos, no lines." Ye Xing quickly browsed through the books: "It seems that these characters don't need to be carefully selected."

    Hearing this, Ding Ling frowned immediately, and his face turned a little gray after reading: "Damn, they sorted them out and put them on my table, I just took them and came over. I really didn't take a good look at it."

    Ding Ling thought that Ye Xing's face was indifferent . She was unhappy and wanted to comfort her a few words, but she didn't expect to be comforted.

    "Hey, Sister Ling, don't worry too much, this female star and actress are two different concepts, I'm not saying that we don't cooperate, but we have to take this matter slowly, I will act with this face, and then the acting will be It would be embarrassing to overturn the car, didn't you say last time that you have a solution, what solution?"

    Ding Ling was so happy to receive these scripts today that she got a reminder and slapped her thigh.

    "Awkward? I will never make you embarrassed. I have arranged it for you. When you pass the susceptible period, we will start secretly top-notch, and then amaze other people to death. At that time, these scripts will not be played in front of you. ."

    Ye Xing smiled helplessly, but she never imagined that Ding Ling's method would turn her from a female star into a female student.

    The two chatted about a few other businesses they were negotiating. Suddenly, Ding Ling realized that Ye Xing was wearing a turtleneck sweater, although the style was loose and the room was air-conditioned.