Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Ye Xing covered her mouth in embarrassment and wanted to explain, but the pain in her abdomen was intense.

    Shen Yushu saw the difference and turned around to pour her a glass of hot water, but heard Ye Xing say in a hollow voice: "I'm a little uncomfortable, can I trouble you to help me take care of the little grapes for another night?"

    Ye Xing felt himself The state seems to be unable to take care of her after picking up the grapes tonight.

    Shen Yushu did not refuse, and came over, remembering the beautiful picture of the two of them that night, a strange emotion flashed in his eyes. Thinking that it was caused by his mark on her, his voice was soft: "Why are you uncomfortable?"

    Ye Xing didn't want to say, but seeing the incomprehensible look Shen Yushu landed on him, he just felt oppressed.

    "It just hurts in my stomach, and my stomach is also uncomfortable. I guess it's..." Before he finished speaking, Shen Yushu walked directly     inside

    , Ye Xing was confused: "Would you like to help me take care of the grapes?"

No one answered. What is this depressing book doing?     A few minutes later, Shen Yushu

    changed his clothes and walked to Ye Xing, his red lips slowly overflowing: "Let's go."

Holding her lower abdomen with her hands, she gritted her teeth and insisted, still waiting for her reply.

    Hearing the departure, he was slightly at a loss: "Where are you going?"

    Shen Yushu looked at Ye Xing's paler complexion, his eyebrows folded deeper, and raised the cat cage to the side.

    "Stomach pain, nausea and vomiting, dizziness and fatigue, these are all symptoms of acute gastroenteritis, so you should go to the hospital now."

    Ye Xing seemed to have all the symptoms mentioned by Shen Yushu. Expressing surprise: "How do you..."

    Shen Yushu didn't explain, he stepped forward to support Ye Xing, his arms passed through her waist that could not be grasped, and his voice was as soft as the wind: "Queen of salted fish, eat so much dried fish, Are you a cat?"

    Ye Xing: "..."

    Oh, so it's not iced lemonade.

    As he spoke, there were colic surges in his stomach, Ye Xing pursed his lips tightly, and decided to go to the hospital after he couldn't hold it any longer.

    In the elevator, Shen Yushu was holding Ye Xing, and the two of them joined each other in the enclosed space. For the first time, Ye Xing felt the temperature on Shen Yushu's body when he was awake.

    Raising his eyes, looking at Shen Yushu's glamorous profile, the fingertips holding her clothes slowly curled up, only to feel that the fingertips were hot.

    The gesture of the two of them embracing made Ye Xing a little uncomfortable, but it was strange that she couldn't resist, and there was a familiar feeling.

    As if in a dream, she and this embrace had countless times of stickiness.

    Ye Xing was taken aback by the thought that suddenly appeared to him.

    Damn, she is actually YY facing Shen Yushu's beauty?

    In the absence of attention, Shen Yushu's cold voice came: "How long do you have to watch?"

    Ye Xing realized that the elevator door had opened, and he didn't know when he changed from secretly looking at others to blatantly looking at others.