Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Ye Xing looked at Shen Yushu with the eyes that you are all right.

    But seeing that she didn't seem to be joking at all, the nerves that had calmed down tightened again, took a deep breath, and slowly spit out: "Okay, Shen Yushu, stop joking, go."

    Ye Xing passed by, heavy He patted Shen Yushu's shoulder: "Sister, I'm an alpha."

    Shen Yushu's long eyelashes drooped, looking at the shoulder touched by Ye Xing, silent for a while.

    Until the figure disappeared at the corner, the red lips drew a beautiful arc: "Well, so what?"

    Back at the venue, Ye Xing was grabbed by Ding Ling who suddenly appeared: "I said little ancestor, you again What are you running around, the event is over, the reporters will come in for an interview soon, so prepare yourself."

    "And this process?" Ye Xing asked.

    Ding Ling nodded seriously: "The organizer just added it, why, you don't want it?"

    Ye Xing didn't want to, but felt a little tired, but still agreed with a smile.

    Turning his head and looking at the crystal box on the stage, he found that the ring inside had been photographed away, so he asked curiously, "Sister Ling, who bought the ring?

    " Did not notice.

    At this moment, the door of the venue opened abruptly, and reporters rushed in. They saw Ye Xing standing at the door at a glance, and immediately kept a polite distance to surround Ye Xing.

    Ye Xing took the microphone from the reporters' hands warmly and generously with a smile and was about to speak. Suddenly, someone behind him shouted, "Tao Jingyun is out! She's going to be interviewed tonight."

    This sound made the reporters in front of Ye Xing agitated.

    Some reporters even took back the microphone in Ye Xing's hand without feeling embarrassed, saying that they would go to pick Tao Jingyun first.

    It is said that this actress is rarely interviewed at the event site.

    When Ye Xing heard the words, he immediately smiled and said it didn't matter. After speaking, the group of reporters immediately left Ye Xing and ran towards Tao Jingyun, like hounds smelling the headlines.

    Behind her, Tao Jingyun walked gracefully with her skirt up, with a sweet smile on her face.

    But his eyes were slightly cold, and he glanced at Ye Xing intentionally or unintentionally.

    An artist who has become popular is also worthy of competing with himself on this occasion?

    She would never allow it.

    In the back lounge just now, after hearing from the agent that the reporters were all interviewing Ye Xing at the moment, Tao Jingyun immediately let go. Tonight, she will be interviewed to regain her limelight.

    Originally, Tao Jingyun didn't pay attention to Ye Xing, but today she saw Ding Ling, her former manager, at the venue. After inquiring, she found out that Ye Xing is the artist she is currently bringing.

    After some searching, she also found something that made her jealous.

    This woman even had an affair with Shen Yushu -

    at this moment, Ye Xing looked at the hand that had just been stuffed with the microphone, and now there were only one or two left.

    Looking back at Tao Jingyun, it was as if the stars were holding the moon in their arms.