Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    "Mr. Shen, it's not that I said, are you sure you want to ask us about marriage proposal?" In the cafe, Sun Xi looked at Shen Yushu opposite: "Miss Kong is the only one of us who has experience."

    As the only married person People, at this moment, someone's face is full of

    smug look: "Shen Yushu, it's useless for you to call them here, you can just ask me." I just want you to come out and take a breath. Have you ever proposed to Ruan Nian'an? After they promised to be with you, you can take them to get the certificate."

    Kong Zhen almost choked on the coffee, but he stopped in time: "No, but I know their Omega's hobbies. I can't give you any substantive advice based on my married life for so many years?"

    Sun Xi touched his chin and nodded in approval.

    "But Xingxing was an alpha before."

    Kong Zhen: "..."

    After listening to what they said, Cai Yiqiu, who kept looking at her phone and didn't speak, finally lost her patience and scratched her hair.

    "Isn't it just a marriage proposal, what's so troublesome? If you like romance, ask in public. If you want to be romantic, just close the door and ask on the bed." There was a little impatient on his face, and he seemed to be busy with other things.

    Shen Yushu found in the WeChat group that he could not explain clearly, and at this moment he felt that calling them out was even more of a mistake.

    "Forget it, let's break up!" The

    dog-head military division alliance was dissolved in place like this.     Back in the car, Sun Xi looked at Shen Yushu

    who was a little irritable and said comfortably, "Mr. Shen, no matter how you ask, I believe Miss Ye can feel your sincerity.

    "

Calendar, someone went out of town to record a program and hasn't come back for a week, and he will not come back until the day after counting the days.

    I can only look at someone's business photos on Weibo to ease my thoughts.

    Sun Xi secretly looked at the expressions of the people behind him, took out his mobile phone before the traffic light to quickly reply to the message, and then quietly put it down.

    At noon, Shen Yushu originally wanted Sun Xi to find a coffee shop near the downstairs of the company, but he said that the reservation was full and the place reserved for them was remote.

    Glancing at the navigation and rushing back to the company takes an hour.

    But in this hour, the Shen Group was instantly fried after Shen Yushu left.

    "Really? Ye Xing is really going to come back today to propose to our President Shen?"

    "Yes, I heard from Assistant Sun that Ye Xing deliberately ended his work early and sneaked back from other places. My God, Ye Xing is really good."

    "Ah . ?? Then, what should we do when President Shen comes back suddenly?"

    "Manager Ai, Manager Ge, stop gossiping there, and then go and check the LED screen material outside the company building to make sure that President Shen will get off the bus later. To see her wife's face." Minister Cheng of the PR department said out of nowhere.

    Today's proposal plan, she is one of the main persons in charge of the company's planning.

    Just finished speaking, the second person in charge arrived.