Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    It's rare to have a good night's rest because Shen Yushu's sudden return was disrupted.

    Ye Xing finally sanely disarmed and surrendered after trembling again and again.

    Her skin was sticky and sweaty. Ye Xing felt uncomfortable and was about to wash it off, but when she was about to lift the quilt, she realized that she saw a bright ring on her hand.

    He tilted his head and looked at Shen Yushu in surprise: "Isn't this the ring from the last auction?"

    Shen Yushu's jet-black hair was scattered on the white pillow, as if he was still reminiscing about the joy just now, and he lifted his long eyelashes. Indifferently said: "Well, it belongs to you now."

    Seven million -

    Ye Xing heard Ding Ling mention the final transaction price of the pair of rings last time.

    Seeing it on my hand at the moment, I instantly feel that my fingertips are heavier, and the ring looks brighter.

    I am fascinated by admiration, and I haven't had time to ask other questions. I saw Shen Yushu lazily pulled out his left hand from the quilt, and the pair of rings shone brightly in the dim light.

    But Ye Xing had more complicated emotions after being shocked.

    "Shen Yushu, are you sure?"

    Shen Yushu's red lips raised lightly, with a peculiar tenderness in his eyes, he lay close to Ye Xing's arms, took her hand, and kissed the ring-wearing hand.

    "Fool, I said I wanted to tie you up last time, but someone doesn't seem to understand what I mean, so this time I took out the ring that I wanted to propose to you and put it on you, so you still don't know if I like you. still?"

    The ring was enough to surprise Ye Xing just now, but now hearing Shen Yushu's confession, all the emotions in her heart were intertwined, and her mind was a little blank and crashed.

    Shen Yushu scratched the tip of Ye Xing's nose, and once again covered those two delicate red lips.

    "From the moment you took my hand and asked me to mark you, you were destined to be mine only, you know?"

    Ye Xing knew it after hearing his pounding heartbeat. It turned out that he had already fallen in love with Shen Yushu.

    I don't know where it started, maybe in that spring dream that made her flustered and uneasy -

    Ye Xing took the initiative to wrap Shen Yu Shu's slender waist, looked into those black and white eyes, and did not speak for a long time.

    Shen Yushu seemed to be able to read the expression on her face, and smiled indulgently: "Xingxing, I like you, even more than I thought."

    After speaking, he hugged the person tighter.

    It was the first time that Shen Yushu confessed to someone. She looked calm and calm, but only she knew how nervous she was at the moment. She was afraid of hearing the opposite of her own thoughts from Ye Xing's mouth.

    In that case, she will be in trouble for a while, after all, she doesn't have much experience in chasing women.

    The skin-to-skin temperature brought Ye Xing's thoughts back a little bit.

    "Shen Yushu, I like you too, but..."

    Before he could finish speaking, he saw someone's face sank. Thinking of the scene of someone bullying him and crying, Ye Xing swallowed and swallowed the rest of the words. go down.