Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Looking at Shen Yushu's cloudy face, Kong Zhen put away his beating smile.

    "Okay, okay, let's not tease you, let's get down to business. Recently, there is a new project in Nian'an. It is said that director Zhang Yi of Jiangcheng is going to make a new movie, and he will invite the actresses and new traffic in the circle. Now In the planning, it is a profitable project, Mr. Shen is not interested?" Shen

    Yushu calmed down when he saw that Kong Zhen was finally speaking seriously.

    He lowered his eyelashes, as if he was thinking seriously.

    Shen Yushu knows the name of director Zhang Yi. The domestic golden finger director, all the films he has produced over the years have been well received. Many capitals will invest without a word as long as they hear his name, waiting to make a fortune. .

    The Shen family's business is big, but Shen Yushu never reaches out to the complicated entertainment industry, and is simply not interested.

    On the other hand, Kong Zhen, after hooking up with her golden screenwriter wife Ruan Nian'an, got a lot of business investment and made a lot of money in the entertainment industry.

    Shen Yushu also teased her: Don't leave the Kong family's property, and go to the entertainment industry for love.

    Seeing that Shen Yushu didn't speak for a long time, Kong Zhen asked, "Miss Shen, why are you hesitating? This is a chance to make a profit without losing any money! I'll also support my wife's career by the way. Recently, she wants to change her career as a producer.

    " , Shen Yushu understood.

    Emotionally, this couple is here to pull investment.

    Shen Yushu raised his eyes to look at Kong Zhen, and asked casually, "Your Kong family is going bankrupt and has no money?"

    Kong Zhen almost carried it back, clenching his fists in the air angrily: "Ah, Shen Yushu, are you angry? I am right, you clearly know that I don't want to go back to inherit the family business, I just want to let my wife and I do whatever I want, and I won't be free if I take the family's money."

    Shen Yushu said lightly, "I'm not interested!"

    Kong Zhen was extremely depressed , Seeing that Shen Yu's book is not going to enter the oil and salt, he has to give up.

    Standing up, with a sad face, he said sullenly: "Hey, it seems that the friendship of more than 20 years is not as good as Mr. Shen's concern for a little guy. I think someone spent a lot of money today to remove the hot search. , I don't feel distressed at all, hey..."

    Hearing that Kong Zhen started to feel strange, Shen Yushu knew that she was going to start talking about making big moves, and quickly reached out to her to stop.

    "Okay, okay, send me the project plan, I'll think about it, the door is over there, don't send it." After speaking, Shen Yushu shouted at the door: "Assistant Sun, help me send Miss Kong."

    Wen Yan , Kong Zhen's eyes flashed with a satisfied smile on his face.

    After sending Kong Zhen away, Shen Yushu felt that the world instantly quieted down.

    Looking at the time, Shen Yushu picked up the bag on the hanger next to him and walked out.

    British buildings.

    Jiangcheng A+ Art University.

    Outside the black wrought iron gate, Shen Yushu parked the car on the side of the road.