Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    After pushing open the private room, the wooden screen blocked Ye Xing's vision, and she slowly went around with her skirt up. Next to the crystal dining table, Shang Qing sat in a conspicuous position.

    There were a few people sitting next to them. According to Ding Ling, they were all capital, and Ye Xing didn't know and didn't care.

    After seeing Ye Xing coming in, Shang Qing stopped talking with others, a smile appeared on her face, and her red lips slowly overflowed: "Let me introduce to you, this is the goddess of salted fish, Teacher Ye Xing."

    After speaking, Indicates that Ye Xing is seated.

    After Ye Xing glanced around the field, he chose to take a seat opposite Shang Qing, as if he didn't see the space reserved beside her.

    When Shang Qing saw this, there were no waves on her delicate face.

    It's normal for beauties in the entertainment industry to have some temperament, but in Shang Qing's eyes, they are all fake and arrogant. When she throws the bait, which one doesn't end up sticking to it?

    "Mr. Ye, I didn't want to see your live broadcast that day, I thought it was very interesting, a good-looking and dedicated beauty like you is rare in the circle, I thought I must see you in person, by the way, this is Fang Zhi Filmmaker, I have some resources in hand, I would like to introduce it to Teacher Ye, and I hope everyone can make friends with each other."

    After speaking, Shang Qing's long and narrow eyes were full of cunning and fell on Ye Xing, and her long and slender fingertips were full of whiteness. He rubbed the wall of the cup with interest.

    Ye Xing knew what Shang Qing's hot eyes wanted to convey.

    I can understand the inside and outside, want to catch her?

    Ye Xing lifted her long curly eyelashes, looked at Shang Qing and the producer with clear and bright eyes, and a business-like smile evoked the corners of her mouth: "Mr. Shang, thank you for your introduction, and thank you for your support With Zhoudao’s support, and the good-hearted people of President Shang, there are still people on the Internet who are guessing who bought those dried fish, I will post it on Weibo when I go back, I can’t let the money of President Shang be wasted.”

    Hearing this, Shang Qing immediately Said: "It's just a little money."

    She didn't use any id name at the time, she just didn't want everyone to know.

    Later, after seeing the dried salted fish delivered to the warehouse, I smelled the salty odor and felt extremely disgusted, and suddenly felt a little distressed for the money I spent.

    So let the assistant distribute them directly to the employees, don't smoke her.

    Ye Xing saw Shang Qing's thoughts, and her expression management was still perfect.

    Ding Ling sat next to him and saw the focus of today's dinner. Shang Qing seemed to be very interested in Ye Xing.

    After Sui Ye Xing avoided the topic, she did not stop her.

    After starting to serve, Ye Xing was really serious about eating, which made Shang Qing a little unable to understand Beauty's thoughts, but she was still patient.

    Halfway through, Ye Xing went to lie down in the bathroom, and when he came out, he met Shang Qing who was walking towards him at the corner.

    "Ye Xing!" Shang Qing stopped her.