Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    In fact, before the earring incident, Shen Yushu originally wanted to respect Ye Xing's opinion. After all, now that her career has been improving step by step, her status as the president of Shen's Group will indeed conceal some of her own efforts.

    But last night, Ye Xing's cautious eyes were clearly full of insecurity, but when he was still nervously asking about the earrings, Shen Yushu's heart was smashed, and he would never bear to see that pair on her face again. look.

    Moreover, even if there are some other voices, Shen Yushu has the ability to deal with them all.

    Ye Xing rushed back to the hotel in Chongcheng at nine in the morning.

    As soon as she entered the room, she saw that Ding Ling was busy answering the phone, and when she heard the door open, she immediately looked back at her with a helpless expression.

    "My little ancestor, you..." Just after hanging up, new calls kept coming in: "Chief editor Zhao, yes, it's true, this is not made public because of the Shen Group."

    Shen's Group?

    Ye Xing frowned, not knowing what was going on, took off his hat and coat slowly, poured a glass of water and was in a good mood.

    But Ding Ling hung up the phone before he could sit down. Seeing this, he grabbed the water glass from Ye Xing's hand and put it on the table.

    Grabbing a handful of his own hair, he was a little overwhelmed: "I said little ancestor, can you tell me before the official announcement with Shen Yushu, my phone was blown up early in the morning, and various media came to me. I'll ask for proof."

    Official announcement?

    Ye Xing stood up and took the phone in Ding Ling's hand.

    #shenshi group president high-profile confession of the most beautiful Omega female star ye xing#

    clicked on the first entry of the hot search, and Ye Xing's face went from shock to honey in the bottom of his eyes.

    "Tsk tsk tsk, don't say that Mr. Shen's work is indeed very well-organized. Although I keep answering the phone, I didn't expect that all the media came to send blessings, saying that they all wanted to give you an exclusive interview. Knowing your love history with Shen Yushu, God, there is even a new love show that wants to invite the two of you."

    Ding Ling said that he had been an agent for so long, and it was the first time that he had seen the phenomenon that a star's relationship did not collapse, but instead built a city wall to protect the master.

    Her lips kept opening and closing, but Ye Xing didn't pay attention to listening. She returned the phone to Ding Ling, took out her phone and opened Shen Yushu's Weibo.

    There are only two statuses on Shen Yushu's Weibo.

    One is that the previous language love ring helped Ye Xing to refute the rumor, and the other is the current one.

    The sight in the room was dim, Shen Yushu leaned against the bed to reveal his beautiful and moving face, his slender and slender hands tightly clasped the other small white and soft hand, and the pair of crystal pairs of rings at the intersection were cut into shreds of light by the light.

    It was the pair of "Blue Dreams"

    Shen Yushu V that was photographed at a high price by Shen Yushu before: From now on, you can only dream of me @杨星v

    Looking at it, Ye Xing's eyes couldn't help but feel sour, because It was only when Ding Ling was beside her that she could hold back her tears. This photo should have been taken secretly by Shen Yushu after she fell asleep last night.