Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Ye Xing followed in confusion, did he just talk to Shang Qing?

    Ding Lingning, Youyou, and Sun Xi followed, and the expressions on each of them were very different.

    Ding Ling was worried that Ye Xing would be recognized and took a bad picture, and wanted to go up to remind the two, but Sun Xi stopped him: "Sister Ling, what are you doing, our President Shen will be angry right now."

    After speaking, he waved to Ding Ling, signaling her not to provoke that woman.

    But Ding Ling pretended not to see, this Shen Yushu was her boss and not her own.

    "Mr. Shen, you look at this person with a lot of eyes. If someone sees you two later, it may not be good." Ding Ling stepped forward and said softly with a smile, his eyes fell on the hands of the two.

    Ye Xing quickly agreed: "That's right, let me go." In the

    afternoon, Shen Yushu received a call from Kong Zhen and asked someone nearby to help her pick up the custom dress she put in V's house. The wedding is imminent, so I just have time to help out.

    I just didn't expect to see Ye Xing's assistant Ning Youyou after finishing the work.

    The next second, Ye Xing immediately appeared in sight. Although she was wearing a hat and mask, Shen Yushu recognized her at a glance.

    She was in a good mood and was about to go forward to find her, but when she saw that she was blocked by the woman Shang Qing, she immediately stepped forward and pushed the person away.

    Shen Yushu thought of the look in Shang Qing's eyes that just wanted to hit Ye Xing's idea, and his face couldn't help but get more gloomy, but when he heard Ye Xing's words, he slowly let go of him.

    His eyes fell on Ye Xing: "You stay away from that Shang Qing."

    Ye Xing heard the words, looked at Shen Yushu's serious expression, and laughed lightly: "Shen Yushu, I have nothing to do with that Shang Qing. Naturally, you can't get close, you are like this, others think you are eating the vinegar of me and Shang Qing!"

    After speaking, Ye Xing patted Shen Yushu's shoulder: "Okay, we have finished shopping, Just go back first."

    Shen Yushu stood on the spot and was slightly startled, his expression a little unnatural.

    Jealous, did you finally see it?

    Of course Ye Xing didn't see it, he just made a joke, but as soon as he took a step, he caught a glimpse of Sun Xi behind Shen Yushu.

    "Assistant Sun? No, why are you here? Yesterday, you asked me to pick up Shen Yushu and said that you were on a business trip and won't be back until next week. Why..."

    Seeing that Sun Xi was about to reveal the stuff, he immediately opened his mouth to explain, but was snatched up by Shen Yushu. .

    "Oh, she came back from the city next door this morning."

    Sun Xi nodded hurriedly: "Yes, yes, this is not what President Shen needs me, so I hurry up and come back, Miss Ye, help pick up Shen last night. In general, thank you."

    Ye Xing glanced at the two of them: "It's alright, then we'll go first. Goodbye Assistant Sun." After speaking, he left without doubt.

    Behind him, Sun Xi breathed a sigh of relief and turned to look at Shen Yushu, who was still a little unhappy: "Let's go, Mr. Shen, let's go get a dress for Miss Kong."