Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Just when Shen Yushu couldn't help but go mad because he couldn't find Ye Xing, Sun Xi called.

    "Where is she?" The voice was cold.

    Sun Xi couldn't help shivering through the receiver. She didn't know what happened between the two, but for now, don't make Shen Yushu angry.

    "Mr. Shen, don't worry, Miss Ye didn't go anywhere. I asked her agent that there is an advertisement shooting today. I guess it will be busy."

    Sun Xi immediately reported the address to his boss: "Mr. Shen, Do you need me to pick you up?"

    "No, I'll go there by myself."

    Sun Xi let out a long sigh of relief after hanging up the phone. Sure enough, adding Ding Ling's WeChat last time was right.

    In the company, Cai Yiqiu next to her saw this, her slender knuckles held a pen and signed the document neatly and neatly: "What happened to your boss Shen? Why do you feel that her love affair is so laborious? "

    Who said no, I'm already dead."

    Looking at the work at hand, Sun Xi shook his head helplessly.

    "How long do you think I can last? See for yourself." Cai Yiqiu turned the computer screen to her: "How about we take the opportunity to change the name of the Shen Group, Cai Sun Group?"

    "Well, that's too much. Lost..."

    Seeking to usurp the throne, he was spoiled again and again.

    Seeing Sun Xi's small expression, Cai Yiqiu couldn't help being amused: "Okay, then I have to be able to see it, let's go get busy."

    Sun Xi nodded and pushed the document out. I have to say, Shen Yushu is the first in Jiangcheng. A woman she admires, now Cai Yiqiu is the second one.

    Ye Xing just told Ding Ling about the idea of ​​​​retiring from the circle, and he came to work in the afternoon.

    I promised to shoot the cover of a magazine half a month ago and couldn't push it away.

    Ding Ling originally thought that she was still in a somewhat unstable mood and was going to make another appointment with the brand, but Ye Xing didn't expect to follow the original plan after knowing it, and even asked her to arrange all the tasks that could not be pushed aside in advance.

    It's really just a pair of two-time work and then quit the circle and quit the momentum.

    Ye Xing was sad and sad, but in front of the spotlight, every frame was perfect. In the end, even the retoucher felt that there was no need for major repairs, and repeatedly praised her for her primitive beauty.

    After finishing work, Ye Xing sat in the dressing room and wiped off the thick lipstick on his mouth a little: "Sister Ling, you don't have to send me back to Jiangding later, I'm not going to live there recently, so help me book a hotel first. ."

    "Where do you want to go if you don't go back?" At the door, a cold voice seemed to come from far away.

    Ye Xing raised his eyes and saw Shen Yushu's cold face, leaning against the door, with an almost mad yearning in his eyes.

    "I..." Before he could explain, someone stepped forward and pulled him into his arms: "Xingxing, stay by my side and don't run around, I'm in a hurry if I can't find you.

    " This force is to resist the fatal attraction of the warm embrace, otherwise, I can't help but hug it back.

    The remaining rationality finally made her push Shen Yushu away gradually: "Shen Yushu, I made it clear last time I was at work, don't come to me."