Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Shen Yushu received a call from the company's public relations department before he left the hospital.

    Sun Xi watched Shen Yushu's face sinking a little bit, and was about to take out his phone to see if something was wrong, when a voice came.

    "Sun Xi, give me the car key, take a taxi back to the company immediately, and check whether the news of Ye Xing was released by Tao Jingyun, if it is her, do as I said last time, I don't want to hear it again from now on The name of this woman."

    After saying that the car keys in Sun Xi's hand had been taken away by Shen Yushu, the rear of the car quickly disappeared from sight, and she hurriedly looked at her phone, which made her break out in a cold sweat.

    Shen Yushu called Ye Xing all the way, but no one answered. She was a little panicked, and she stepped on the accelerator and hurriedly called her manager.

    "Hello Sister Ling, where is Ye Xing?"

    "Mr. Shen, I think I'm at home. I'll be in touch with her now. Listen to me explain that Ye Xing is not such a person..." Ding Ling felt that Ye Xing used to like fooling around. , but she shouldn't be able to do something like dating a fan.

    But the voice in the audio could not be wrong, it was her.

    So I wanted to explain to Shen Yushu, but I felt guilty and couldn't say it.

    And Shen Yushu suppressed the anxiety in his heart and left more reason: "I know there is a misunderstanding, I will find someone first, I have already asked Sun Xi to handle the news, and you can also help with the public relations. "

    Hang up the phone and continued to call Ye Xing, but still no one answered.

    Before the traffic light, Shen Yushu, who had always been calm and restrained, slapped the steering wheel with her palm, and she would not let Tao Jingyun go.

    Suddenly the phone vibrated, Shen Xiaoqian's call came, Shen Yushu only thought about Ye Xing but forgot her.

    "Hey, aunt, what the hell is going on?" The voice on the other side was about to burst into tears.

    "Xiaoqian, it's alright, this audio is fake. Someone deliberately forged it. Stay at school and don't make trouble for me." Shen Yushu is not good at lying, but in order not to let Shen Xiaoqian know too much, she can only say that.

    Then a gentle female voice came from the receiver: "Xiaoqian, why are you staying in the dormitory if you don't go to class? Are you crying?"

    It was Mengci's voice.

    Shen Yushu immediately said to the other side: "Hello, Mr. Meng?"

    "Mr. Shen?"

    "Please help me take care of Xiaoqian, if you can help me confiscate her mobile phone, don't let her see the mess on the Internet. Things."

    Hanging up the phone, Shen Yushu's palms sweating slightly while holding the steering wheel.

    Twenty minutes later, she hurried back to Jiangding, and went straight upstairs without even getting her bag and car keys.

    I opened the door and searched all over the room but couldn't see anyone, so I hurried to her house next door.

    Shen Yushu clenched his heart and pushed open the bedroom, the curtains inside were drawn tightly, the light was ruthlessly blocked from the outside, and Ye Xingan sat quietly by the bed, motionless.