Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Ye Xing was agitated by the heat between his neck and regained some sense.

    He raised his eyes, looked at Shen Yushu's star eyes, and smiled: "Shen Yushu? You're not on a business trip, why are you coming back?

    " Now ."

    After speaking, he motioned to Sun Xi next to him to open the door.

    Ding Ling originally wanted to say that it would be good for her to send Ye Xing back, but looking at the picture in front of her, she could only tacitly understand some things.

    Turning around, Mengci and Shen Xiaoqian, who were still awake, explained with a smile: "Ah, that...the two of them are very good friends and neighbors, and they came to pick up Ye Xing on the way."

    Mengci smiled and nodded politely, while Shen Xiaoqian nodded. His expression and eyes are intriguing.

    Seeing the red at the back of the car disappearing into the night, she pouted and said, "Well, that

    's really special..." She didn't even seem to see her own niece on purpose.

    After Ding Ling's shoulders were relieved, he immediately called for the driver and the rest of the people smiled and waved goodbye, and told them to be careful on the way back.

    Shen Xiaoqian and Mengci worked hard to get her two roommates back to the dormitory. This was also the first time Mengci entered the student's dormitory since she returned to China to teach at Jiayu.

    The standard triple room of an aristocratic school is naturally not bad. After putting Deng Yao and Lu Huanmo on the bed with Shen Xiaoqian, Meng Ci shook her aching arm.

    Shen Xiaoqian next to her was also panting. She saw the tiny beads of sweat on Mengci's forehead, and immediately turned on the air conditioner and went to the refrigerator to get a bottle of iced Coke and hand it to Mengci.

    "Mr. Meng, drink water."

    Meng Ci looked down at Shen Xiaoqian's white and tender hand, pushed the metal-rimmed glasses on the bridge of her nose, Li Wu Qianqian said, "Thank you, I don't drink carbonated drinks."

    Shen Xiaoqian remembered the last time she was in Jiang When Cho met Mengci, she came out of the gym.

    Then the corners of her eyes curled up: "I can't afford Teacher Meng, forget your self-discipline." Turning to look at the roommate who was sleeping soundly on the bed, Shen Xiaoqian raised her hand and looked at the watch on her wrist: "Mr. Meng, then I'll take it off for you. Let's go."

    He twisted away the Coke in his hand, took a sip, and put it on the table.

    "Let's go."

    Meng Ci originally wanted to say no, but looking at Shen Xiaoqian's blushing little face, she did not refuse.

    With the evening wind blowing, the two walked on the quiet campus at night, keeping a polite distance between them.

    "Xiaoqian, I'm very curious. When I ran into you for the first time, you said that you were bullied. I'm curious that there are still people who can bully you?

    "

    Besides Shen Xiaoqian's professional studies to attract her attention, she has a straightforward and righteous character, and almost no one wants to be friends with her in school. People with such a character are bullied.

    But rather than being curious, it is better to say that the crystal tears on the girl's eyelashes that night made her unforgettable.

    Tonight, she carefully saw that Shen Xiaoqian was in a bad mood and wanted to take the opportunity to chat with her. After all, it is also the teacher's duty to provide psychological counseling to students.