Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Shang Ran immediately woke up after hearing the words, and asked, "What do you mean?"

    Shen Yushu held a green plant with his fingertips and moved along a clear vein, his red lips slightly opened: "I want her to disappear from this world. "

    There was a brief silence on the phone.

    This Shang Qing was arrogant, domineering, stupid, and killed. In normal times, Shang Ran felt that the broken bones and the tendons were her father's seed, and she would have some concerns, but now she knew that Shang Qing was a wild seed outside.

    After riding on her head for all these years, she couldn't hold back her breath and decided to let her blindfolded father see the reality clearly.

    Unexpectedly, when the truth of nudity was in front of his eyes, his usually high-ranking father did not get angry but chose to pretend to be deaf and dumb.

    "Ran Ran, my father has spent most of his life fighting with people in the shopping mall for the family property he has accumulated. I never thought that the two of you would fight like this. If the company wants you, take it and save face for your father.

    " Dai was upright and upright. He was probably the first person Shang Hongpu, and Shang Ran finally understood why his mother was so angry with him.

    But thinking of the phrase "give face to father", Shang Ran's heart softened, for the sake of her father's face and business.

    Then he whispered: "What do you want to do? Don't make my businessman look too ugly."

    Shen Yushu looked sullen: "I remember Miss Shang once said, even if I help you, you will not remember my kindness, businessman The relationship with the Shen family will not change because of this. I made this call today just to inform you that your business can't control people and I will help you."

    "Shen Yushu, don't mess around..." Before

    he finished speaking, Shen Yushu Then he put off the phone, and the bright green leaves in front of him had already been torn beyond recognition.

    "Sun Xi, check Shangqing's current location for me."

    Half an hour later, the Langang Hotel.

    Wearing a casual black suit, Shen Yushu exuded a fierce aura, and led him straight to the target room.

    Sun Xi followed behind, but kept peeking at the phone.

    Ye Xing dared to pick up the phone after Shen Yushu left, and opened Weibo to prepare for the storms that she had to endure, but unexpectedly found that there were no unsightly words.

    The audio that Tao Jingyun broke the news has been hard to find, and all the hot search entries on the current list are all.

    #時書書爱書星爱#

    #Audio is a deliberate forgery#

    Ye Xing is a little confused, and #yexing dating fans is really Shen Yushu# This hot search climbed to the top of the hot search at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    It was from the two small coal studios that interviewed her and Shen Yushu at the last auction.

    [Good guy, the photos of Shen Yushu and Ye Xing that were released last time weren't meant to mislead everyone, these two media seem to be their fans. ]

    [Jinghua Entertainment, the new media of stories, I must go to your house to eat melons in the future. ]

    [Fuck, if I didn't have this video, I don't know what it would be like to be hacked, Tao Jingyun is too low, it's too despicable to rob the protagonist of "Into Your Heart". ]