Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    "Pfft—"

    God can't fucking mark.

    Ding Ling stood there, holding the phone, holding her expression tight, and recording Ye Xing's natural acting skills in the second half.

    In the picture, Ye Xing instantly disguised himself as another victim of unspoken rules.

    And Fein's team rushed into the room at the first time, and saw their own artist Jiao/breathing lying in Li Gu'an's lounge, and instantly understood.

    Fein's agent Zhou Shuyun was called by the assistant director to discuss the content of the afternoon's shooting. He never thought that such a horrible thing could happen at this time.

    Finn was not in the susceptibility period, but now it looks like he was induced to be susceptible. After using the inhibitor for Finn, the assistant brought it back to the RV.

    However, Zhou Shuyun stood there with a cold expression on his face, without hesitation, he immediately called the police to call the police.

    Seeing Zhou Shuyun calling the police, Li Gu'an's calm face immediately showed a trace of panic.

    After reacting for two seconds, he immediately pointed to Ye Xing who was still sitting on the ground.

    He took a bite back: "Miss Zhou, you didn't see it just now, this Ye Xing is so daring and wanted to mark Fei En, luckily I happened to come here to stop him, otherwise Fei En she..." Damn

    , Li Gu'an It's milk mixed with ink - confusing black and white!

    Ding Ling could see Li Gu'an's dog face clearly, put away his phone, and immediately stepped forward to support his artist.

    Unexpectedly, Ye Xing stood up suddenly, with a look of grievance, and there were a few crystals hanging on the long curly eyelashes for a moment, and the people watching were full of distress.

    "Director, you're falsely accusing someone. It's obvious that you want AO to take everything. I sincerely came to talk to you about the new variety show. I waited for you for an hour. I didn't expect you to call me over, but you thought..."

    Ye Xingxunran Wanting to cry, as he spoke, pea-sized teardrops rustled out.

    Ding Ling looked stunned again.

    Alright, there's no need for a variety show anymore, she suddenly discovered Ye Xingxin's astral plan.

    Such a good acting, it is a pity not to enter the film and television circle!

    Zhou Shuyun naturally recognizes Ye Xing, an actress who was a popular actress in the past few years, but unfortunately she has been negatively charged since then.

    If she hadn't smelled that there was no alpha pheromone at the scene, she would have thought Li Gu'an's words were somewhat credible. After all, compared with a famous director, Ye Xing, a romantic woman, was even more unpleasant.

    Zhou Shuyun was in a hurry to see Feien, and he didn't say much, and finally chose to hand over the matter to the police.

    After half an hour, all the on-site filming was suspended.

    on Weibo.

    "A certain well-known variety show director AO couldn't help but mark the actress's failure and was taken away by the police!"

    With the hot topic in the scorching sun, it instantly rushed to the top of the hot search list.

    People who eat melons have started to eat melons.